Suggest a wireless router for ACT Broadband

Thanks for Info Sachin,

One more info,The router act people is providing is really worth 1500?
Do you have any info?

Thanks,
Saurabh

Hi Saurabh

pl note the cost of the Wifi Router is Rs.2000/- and we are discounting the same by Rs.500/-.

rgds

Hi, I am planning to use ACT internet using a wifi router. I am planning to buy my own router. I am not sure which one to buy. I will post a link below. Can anyone go through the link and suggest which one would be suitable for me?

Routers - Buy Routers Online at Best Prices in India

budget - below 1500rs
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's confusing. The guy who came to my home to collect documents he said that you must have the DSL router and we do not support ADSL routers. But in this forum the guy says that he wont accept dsl routers. I dont understand. What router do i need? DSl router or wifi router?

Thanks for Info Sachin,

One more info,The router act people is providing is really worth 1500?
Do you have any info?

Thanks,
Saurabh

Hi Saurabh

pl note the cost of the Wifi Router is Rs.2000/- and we are discounting the same by Rs.500/-.

rgds
Hi,

I have taken a new ACT Fibernet connection and I am having D-Link DSL 2750U Wifi modem router, Unfortunately In India the modem supports only ASDL connectivity and WAN is not supported. If I upgrade the modem Firmware and enable the WAN connectivity, Is it possible to configure the Wifi connectivity?