Suggest a WiFi Laser Printer

• Thread starter Thread starter sanke1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,753
ISP
MTNL
I need a monochrome laser printer which has WiFi capabilities.No compromise features that are must1) WiFi capable2) low cost per page or cheapest/readily available toner cartridgeBonus if the printer includes1) Apple AirPrint support2) Ethernet port3) Duplex printingI went to HP showroom and the salesman tried to dump their inkjet printers on me and refused to show e any of their laser jet offerings. I don't want inkjet style printer.Any suggestions?

If we also filter based on duplex - Then we are down to 4 options starting around 28k...

----------

Thats for canon.

You use the RT56U router? so can't you connect any USB laserjet printer to it and it will become wifi capable? or do printers with native wifi have extra features?

I don't want multi function devices. Just plain laser printer with wireless for less than Rs. 10000The ethernet ports of my RT-N56U are full. Got 2 NAS boxes, a laptop and a desktop connected to it.

if you get a cheap HP laser printer (non-wifi) & attach it to the RT-N56U through the USB port ; you will effectively have a wifi printer for probably half the price.

The ethernet ports of my RT-N56U are full. Got 2 NAS boxes, a laptop and a desktop connected to it.
I was talking about the USB port.

i would suggest HP or Epson cause in long run u can get cheaper toner and spares from my experiance with inkjet.If u go for canon u dont get local or compatable catridges but hp has it because it is is more popular...