suggest a phone between 11k-13k

• Thread starter Thread starter crosswire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,806
I used my friends Galaxy ace and it pretty much rocked! Smooth touch interface and nice build quality 🙂 (cant comment on wildfire since i never used it )

Thanks!! Can you ask him about the battery life..heard some complaints..

----------

Moto Defy!

Is it the one which advertises to be water and dust proof? I really dont like the looks of it. Its as if any extra case is put up on the back of the phone.
Oh and its 15k+ 🙁

Upvote 0
He said battery lasts for easily for a day...and he's always online on FB chat using his mobile 24/7!! and he plays games quite a lot! BUT Moto Defy is totally worth 15k....just save money for 1-2 months more and buy it 🙂

Upvote 0
You've got moto fire xt for around 12k and the xperia mini for around 13k. The moto defy is certainly good, however it lacks a front camera and so does if I remember correct. Also the Dell xcd35 retails for 8k and is way better than the wildfire s. The dell has a 600 MHz processor, overclockable to 700 MHz, while the ace has an 800 MHz one. The dell has a higher display Res, 400x800 while the display res of the ace is quite small.

Upvote 0
He said battery lasts for easily for a day...and he's always online on FB chat using his mobile 24/7!! and he plays games quite a lot!

BUT Moto Defy is totally worth 15k....just save money for 1-2 months more and buy it 🙂

I would have if its for me. But its for my brother and he wants it literally now. He is currently using the very old Motorola L6 which he is fed up with and he wants to stay away from motorola for some weird reason.

Upvote 0