Suggest a new phone for mom

ISP
Jio
My mom currently uses a Nokia C6-01 and is not at all disappointed by it. But still I want her to upgrade, budget is around 13-15K. Basically I want her to move ahead of Symbian (Belle). I won't mind it if a good Symbian phone is suggested, after all I am not a Symbian hater.I need a phone which is simply yet easy to operate. Camera is the main priority, it has to be good. Also if the phone supports multiple wallpapers (Symbian supports multiple wallpapers, 5 to be precise) then it will be nice because she is used to having her favorite pics as the wallpapers.Basically an easy to use phone with good internet connectivity and daily usage. She obviously doesn't play any game, so I don't want one with huge benchmark scores. A phone which can run smooth for daily usage shall be fine.

Please suggest 10-13K android , DURABLE , android phone. I bought her wildfire s and it has slipped many times and now the touch doesnt work properly. So need a good phone , durable one , one which is not fragile.

Upvote 0
Motorola Defy XT if you can find one. I have used a Defy+, which is now with my sister. She has dropped it countless times, no case on it. Still works like a charm.

---
Ebay has one listed for 10.8k which I think is a good deal. It's a year old model, stuck with Android 2.3 though.
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Brand-New-Motorola-DEFY-XT-XT535-Black-Dust-Smart-Phone-With-Bill-and-Warranty-/121094366955?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item1c31c966eb

Upvote 0
Thanks. She wont use extensively. 2.3 is little old , but XDA might have some ROMs i guess. But can you suggest a little bigger phone ? screen size wise .

Upvote 0