Suggest a Multifunction Printer for Home

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
I want to buy a printer for home. My usage is mostly photocopying and little printing. I currently use a HP printer that has seen better days.My needs are:
-Printer, Scanner, Copier
-Only A4 printing, colour and B/W both. No photo printing.
Optional(depends on the price):-Wireless printing from phone and laptop.-Touchscreen

I'm open to buying HP and Canon. After sales must be good(I'm happy with the HP one).
I saw these:http://www8.hp.com/in/en/products/printers/index.html?facet=Home-and-home-office#!view=column&page=1&facet=Home-and-home-office%7C%7CWireless
What do you suggest? And what about canon?

Personally I would suggest staying away from HP. But then each brand has crappy models and great models. Try to buy a Google Cloud Print or HP ePrint enabled model so that you can basically email it your documents to print. No wires necessary.

Upvote 0
Aisa bhi hota h? Wah! I've been happy with my HP one, so I'm fine. But I can also check out canon.

Upvote 0
I have both. I was happy with HP, till the wireless models came out. Now I have a Canon all in one wireless for about 3 years. Works great and I buy the aftermarket toners from US which cost 1/10th of normal OE toner cost. Never tried to refill or buy locally, should do it once.
I spoilt the printer head by not filling in the empty toners, without realizing would damage the print head, got it changed for 3k in Canon india. My printers are from the US.

Upvote 0
The printers you linked to are ePrint enabled.
I realised that later.

Upvote 0
I am using the HP Deskjet 2515, working pretty decently since about 6 months. Both the colour and black cartridge cost ~449 Rs. each. Black gives about 350-400 pages and color about 100-120 pages. pretty cheap, don't feel the need to refill cartridges etc. Has a scanner as well. I had google cloud printing enabled through the pogoplug so i didn't need any fancy networking features

Upvote 0
in these new printers do the cartridges dry up, and in how many days 😛 ? say if the yearly printout is less than 100 ? 😛

Upvote 0
stick to he HP ones which use the ink advantage acrtridges. ihave been using it for 2 yrs now. its quite cheap for ink.

Upvote 0
Please explain more
The one I have is from this series only. It's basically a series of printers with cheap cartridges so that printing cost is low.

Upvote 0
No. just lower margins, print companies have insane profits on cartridges. The ink costs next to nothing.

Upvote 0