Suggest a Motherboard?

eruptionjoojo

ISP
bsnl
Hello all,

I'm looking for a desktop motherboard for my Dell INSPIRON 530 Desktop which has a Foxconn G33M02 motherboard by default. Since the motherboard has gone bad i'm looking forward to swap it with a new one. My current specifications are :-
Ram :
2GB DDR2 800 Mhz
512MB + 512 MB DDR2 667Mhz
My current motherboard i.e. Foxconn G33M02 has 4 ram slots, out of which currently 3 are occupied.
Hard disk:
160GB SATA HDD
Processor:
Intel Pentium Dual core E2160(1.80 Ghz)
DVD Drive:
"2" - SATA DVD Drives
1 Chasis Fan
1 Processor Fan
LGA 775 Socket
300 Watt SMPS
2xPCI Slots(1 Slot occupied by IEEE Firewire 1394 card & the other by TV Tuner Card)
1 PCIe 1x Slot
1 PCIe 16x Slot
1 Flexbay drive for Media card reader
You may have the complete details from the link provided below :-

http://downloads.dell.com/Manuals/all-products/esuprt_desktop/esuprt_inspiron_desktop/inspiron-530_owner%27s%20manual_en-us.pdf?c=in&l=en&cs=&s=gen

I'm be willing to buy a motherboard with same specification (of any brand) and within the price range of INR 5000 or US $100. I had an option to buy the motherboard which i had by default but couldn't find it at the aforesaid price.

Thanks in advance to who so ever replies.

Foxconn makes motherboards? 😱

chromaniac said:
Foxconn makes motherboards? 😱
I too have a Foxconn on my desktop. Or was it the one I had replaced 2-3 years ago :Boy Think:

Before getting one from a different manufacturer, make sure it fits your chassis properly. Dell/HP are known to make the placements of motherboards/external ports non-standard.
Example:

Notice that the LAN port/sound port etc are on the top while the expansion slots are in the bottom.