Suggest a Mobile Phone with Call Blocking feature in Rs 2K~4K Price Range

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
[OP]
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
I am planning to replace my mobile phone with a simple/basic/dumb/feature mobile phone (which is not smartphone) for my main calling purpose sim. My main concern is I get lots of spam calls. So I want a mobile phone which has inbuilt call blocking feature. In Smartphone we can install app for this purpose, but feature phones we cant install app. So I would like to know if there are any feature phones in price range of 2K~4K which has inbuilt call blocking feature. I had seen 1 Karbonn brand handset which had this feature. But I would prefer Nokia/Samsung brand phone with this feature.

LaysyDesi

Regular
Regulars
Feb 27, 2011
I believe the feature is called 'call Blacklist' and is in Advance call option (in general). I had a micromax with this feature... the blocked caller gets a busy tone...You have to check the mobile in-hand to see if this feature is available, as it not listed anywhere on sites or tech. specifications...

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
[OP]
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
Yes its "Call Blacklist" feature. Its not listed on many handsets feature list or specification (unfortunately).So I am asking here, if anybody has hands-on with any such handset (preferably from Nokia/Samsung) with inbuilt Call-Blacklist feature.

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
[OP]
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
What a fool I am! I was looking for phones with feature when I already have those at home.
We have 2 Samsung feature phones (E2252 and C6712) which have call reject feature... which is actually call blacklist feature :)
When we add any numbers to call reject function, it will block incoming calls from from that number.

Besides my Samsung Omnia W too has this feature inbuilt :)

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
htc sense has this feature on android devices. really want this to become a core feature on android devices!

blazer

Regular
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
Hey about HTC Sense that you posted, i have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and i saw xda forum that there is HTC Sense 4 ROM for galaxy S2 but the only problem is wifi and internet does not work on it that is the uttermost important thing to me, can you gimme a link of HTC Sense for Galaxy S2 with working wifi, i am really impressed by HTC Sense on HTC ONE X that my friend has and i want my phone to be converted to HTC Sense, please gimme the link, thanks.:)

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
why the heck would anyone want htc sense crap on their samsung smartphone :confused:jelly bean update is coming out soon for s2. get that and be happy.

blazer

Regular
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
I am amazed by the HTC Sense interface very much, that's it, I tried many ROMs on my phone and want to finally settle on one ROM and not keep on changing again and again, i don't want to spend Rs.34k on buying HTC One X, i just want to convert my existing phone to HTC Sense, that's it.:)

blazer

Regular
Regulars
Jun 29, 2011
Why do you hate HTC One X, your signature shows that you no longer use HTC One X, are you giving it to me at a discount price, it's your wish i am not forcing you or just gimme HTC Sense 4 link for galaxy S2 ROM, thanks.:)