• Thread starter Thread starter techtata
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,382

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi Friends, I am looking for a good brand new laptop with a maximum price of 35,000 rupees including all so called taxes. My requirements are as follows. I have searched the net, but it is better to ask you guys here, since you can share your valuable experience with me. Please suggest me something with a brand name and a model number and price that meet my requirements below. CPU- Intel i3 or i5 RAM - 4 GB (not less than that) HDD - 320 GB (not less than that) DVD-Writer 15" screen (not less than that) Dedicated graphics atleast 512 MB Wifi BlueTooth USB ports Diwali is fast approaching so please feel free to suggest me something under 35k thanks a lot.

Thread HiJack mode enabledMy friend need some suggestions for his new laptop.I told him to stretch his budget to at least 44k looking at this requirements but, he is plain weird. He plays game on laptop, crysis and you know.He wants the laptop to be 15.6'' Requirements are basically gaming and social networking, juvenile stuff.Budget- 35k, I know it's weird. I told him to save b/w January-Feb! He didn't apparently. Suggestions? BTW he is not brand fanatic. Just doesn't like Asus!