• Thread starter Thread starter volcano619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,519

volcano619

Prononimous
ISP
Jio 4G/Idea 2G/ACT
Need a nice cam...DSLR are quite expensive...wouldn't mind going for semi SLR...Please do post some models,Deals so that i can check it out!!

What exactly do you need it for, what kind of photography?
Would you not like to go for a Point and Shoot?

Everyones been asking me is it for point and shoot...But im kinda confused here..Yes i need it for point and shoot..But i need a SLR for that...not a simple focus thingy!!I might be a little off track here..but please bear with me!! 😛Even a Long zoom will do i guess!!@manuWill check it out..thnks 🙂

Kinda confused between HS25 and P510... Man this is hard...i wish i could just buy both of'em!!
Source of paranoya!! :/
snapsort.com/compare/Fujifilm-HS25-EXR-vs-Nikon-P510

If you are willing to spend 21k, why not get Nikon D3000 SLR, which is slightly more than P510 but, you get a SLR! Just saying.
Edit:
Aperture is one thing because of which I suggested you to go with HS25 EXR and it's a little cheaper as well.
Otherwise, Nikon 510 is better in almost every aspect.
I agree the 0.2 f-stops might not be that much of a difference, but it's saving you a little money.
Go to a store, Croma or something and check the two cameras, then decide.

D3000 has been discontinued and replaced with D3100 which costs ~21k for the body and ~26k with the 18-55mm lens kit.
The fujifilm camera seems a bit overpriced to me considering that it sells for ~250$ in the states.

manu1991 said:
D3000 has been discontinued and replaced with D3100 which costs ~21k for the body and ~26k with the 18-55mm lens kit.
The fujifilm camera seems a bit overpriced to me considering that it sells for ~250$ in the states.

Right! I posted the wrong model.
D3000 is still a pretty good camera(if budget is a concern), if one manages to get it cheap somewhere or from someone.
But, it lacks on two major features, Video Recording and Live View. But, it takes PICTURES! Beh, rule it out.

12800 ISO...I love it!!
Lets see will have to check out a store and then compare i guess!!
P510 is good for long shots..
Fujifilm is good for better image stabilaztion..i mean real good shots!!

FujiFilm 👍 !!
Will have to check out though for real time experience!! 🙂
Thanks a lot for your efforts..really do appreciate it!!
Keep me posted if anything new turns up!!