• Thread starter Thread starter devendra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 4,149

devendra

Regular
ISP
Mtnl 384 Unlimited @ 749
Hi guys, Yesterday my old LG 29" CRTV got stopped it worked for more than 12years suddenly there was sound from the TV & power was gone then again today morning i tried to switch on the tv but no response Power light is not coming so i dont think there is use to show some mechanic as it has lasted more than yrs. Now looking for good 32" LCD/LED TV. Viewing distance is 8-10feet approx. Requirement Good Clarity & sound even USB support which plays all format players like .avi. Budget is 30000-35000. Any offers in Mumbai from vijay sales or croma like Home Theatre free with selected LCD/LED purchase. I am keen to purchase LED due to latest technology.Pls guys suggest me urgently

get LG led pretty much the best..check models as per ur budget...

A month back my CRTV also had the same problem. If the TV is not able to take power then i would be a minor issue and would cost you less than 100 + engg charges.For the LCD i would recommend Sony Bravia. You can do one think visit croma or any similar store where you will be able to distinguish between different brand TV's. PQ is the most important thng

I will look for Sony only but confused with lcd/led models i saw led EX420 model useless feature for me internet one because i wont see videos or anything else even i have to buy adaptor for that which will cost not less than rs 2000

I just visited Vijay Sales, Croma & Mailaika Showrooms price told by them was fixed in all 3places for ex420 model 39900 & ex520 model 44900 & if you want to exchange then 1000rs will be deducted Vijay sales was not ready to give discount as he was saying we can't discount on Sony products. Malaika told last price 38000 with exchange on letsbuy i can get ex420 model for rs 38000 without exchange now confused whether to buy online or not

You should opt to buy from E-Zone as they offer Zero Interest Finance offer too. And Price will remain same for Sony everywhere. If you go for other brands, they would definately negotiate and agree in lower price than offer displayed.I don't think for a 1000 bucks difference , one should buy from letsbuy which will deliver the product not less than a week.

If Budget and Finance is not a concern, then go for Sony , its EDGE LED and X-Reality makes the PQ experience even better. Normal 1080p videos looks like 3D effect. Depth in PQ can be easily noticed. I have recently purchased 40" Full HD LED TV and enjoying it a lot.

I think i will go for 420 model pls let me know because no use to spend 5000rs

@anant can you pls let me know model no & approx price

LG 32LE5300 LED TV price is arnd 35000 its 720P not full HD...for Full HD it will come smwhere under 42000 I think...

do not buy online. check the product personally and take a packed piece. try smaller electronic shops they might bargain. tell them u will pay full cash.

if u can wait for diwali, get ur old CRT repaired and then sell it off online directly to the buyer. u can get good rate than 1000. also there are diwali offers.

for the models visit the websites of the popular brands - short list the models as per your choice and then u can to the shop for final purchase.