Suggest a DTH connection for a 42" 3D LED TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,072
Only one cable guy in our area. The Stbs are Hathaway branded so is the software :-|

I find Videocon D2H to be of good quality. I'm satisfied with the HD channels and I don't really bother with SD channels.

But then, I haven't experienced other DTH networks.

dude is upgrading from cas. so i am guessing it would be fine for him. except for the lag of course. i moved two tvs in the house from videocon/zee to cas. and it's much much better. much cheaper too. of course, this does not work if you have a hd tv. i do not have that issue right now 😀
Hi chromaniac

I've both Airtel and Videocon in my homes. I don't see any difference in clarity between them. But Airtel customer care is the worst in the country, Videocon may have problem in troubleshooting but they will send a technician within 12 hours. They have wide support network.

Can't comment on Tata Sky. Videocon is vfm and has lots of HD channels. The software upgrade two weeks back has reduced the lag to almost nil. You'll not surely regret going with Videocon.

i have videocon n Tata Sky. tatasky's service n quality is a diff level as compared to videocon. i wud absolutely not suggest videocon if u have the option of going for tatasky.