suggest a broadband plan and the ISP

• Thread starter Thread starter zapout
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,318

zapout

ISP
MTNL
Hi guysI'm from delhi,I’m getting a new net connection so I want your suggestions for an isp and its plan,I was using MTNL 512kbps plan before for around 3 years, but now after moving to a new place the mtnl guys here are saying that they don’t have the capacity to provide any new broadband connection (bull$%@t)I’ll be using the net mainly for downloading through torrent.My usage was around 80GB per month with mtnl, so I don’t want FUP-isp, and also don’t want broadband that’ll require landline/phone with them,,, but I’m not familiar with photon stuff, can I buy the net device second hand??And, will a prepaid plan suite my needs??please guys help me out,thanks in advance

Inquire if reliance services your area . They dont have any FUP .

thanks mate, i'll inquire from them.
do relience, support downloading through torrent, and stuff like port forwarding, and hows their speed-stability?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Plz reply guys

I've tested my frnds reliance broadband + device at my place.speed.net showed download speed of ~2.1mbps but when I downloaded stuff through id man download speed was constant at 3mbps.do reliance have unlimited plan without any download cap and hows their after sales and customer service? Plz reply guys,i'm using my phone for browsing but reliance site is not working with my cell phone, i can't browse for any of their net plan.