Suggest a 3D LED TV

experience

Nuit incroyable.
Budget : Upto 1 lakh maxI'd prefer Sony but others are also welcome.Best you know.. :D

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
LG & Samsung is the way to go these days. And if price does matter, then its LG. Coz it will give u more or less the same product at cut throat prices.

IndianMascot

Addicts
No One can beat Sony in terms of Picture Quality but only disadvantage of Sony LEDs are they don't support all kind of Video format (specially mkv) through their USB Port.Also you have to be cautious for After Sales Service as their after sales service is completely chargeable.Lastly you will be able to connect only FAT and exFAT file system Storage Devices through USB. :)

IndianMascot

Addicts
So I can't connect my pendrive formatted to FAT32/NTFS file system?

You will be able to use FAT32 & exFAT but not NTFS. But the problem is you can play a Video of upto 3/4 GB in a FAT file system , not above that. Usually Full HD Movies go beyond 5GB size also.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
I i dont know whats supported by my TV, but for that, i think u shud get a dedicated Media player. I have PC connected directly to the TV, so i m least bothered about that!

IndianMascot

Addicts
Damn then, any ideas on how will I play those full HD videos on it. :/

I had to buy LG BRD player for it. Or if you have an Laptop with HDMI Port, then it lappy can be connected to LED TV

OR Sushubh had bought a Media Player kinda thing few days back. I am unable to find that thread.