Suffering on Hands of Dish TV

junction393

ISP
vsnl
I was a DISHTV dealer had got a DISH TV demo box installed at my permises, the problem arrived a couple of months ago when my demo got deactivated , when i tried contacting the CC they told me it was deactivated from the sales team.

When i approached my ASM he told it was deactivated bcoz there was no activations on my account , but i actually got to explain him that i had sold over 10 boxs that month, after dat he told me that boxs were not credited to my account i should speak to my distributer for that.
WHen i contacted my disti for that he told me all the boxes billed last month were accounted into a single account by the ASM only.
When i spoke to that ASM he said there was some problem with the Software and all,& he will try to get it corrected in a few days. after dat he stopped answering my calls.

Now i have come to know that i was cheated for the MMT by disti and the ASM.

Now the Major issue is my STB box has been blocked under the DEMO Category, i had spent 3000 for the connection. Now i wish to use the connection as individual user bcoz i don't wish to work for DISH TV anymore. But even im not being allowed to do that.

As per the case that i had already spoken to the cusomer care regarding the cheating done with me by the ASM and the distributor of this area. for the conversion to an individual connection.

When i had spoken to Mr Anand( Floor Incharge) regarding the same he had assured me that he had mentioned all the details in the above said case no 17620843, the backend team will be able to help me outon this.

But then i recd a revert that i have to go back to regional office to get it converted to an individual connection. they said the conversion mail should come down from a regional office they cannot take a individual request.

I then tried speaking with the regional office but they again refred me to the ASM,that this can only be done by the him only.

Now i have been cheated not only for the MMT for the boxes but also being denied the service for which i have paid for and am willing to convert to individual and pay a monthly rent for the same. i have been from pillar to pillar for this.

PLEASE SOMEBODY CAN GET MY STB ACTIVATED,

My VC no. is 01504909424.

anybody who knows any asm who can help me out on this.

Please help

Very sad ..

I was a DISHTV dealer had got a DISH TV demo box installed at my permises, the problem arrived a couple of months ago when my demo got deactivated , when i tried contacting the CC they told me it was deactivated from the sales team.

When i approached my ASM he told it was deactivated bcoz there was no activations on my account , but i actually got to explain him that i had sold over 10 boxs that month, after dat he told me that boxs were not credited to my account i should speak to my distributer for that.
WHen i contacted my disti for that he told me all the boxes billed last month were accounted into a single account by the ASM only.
When i spoke to that ASM he said there was some problem with the Software and all,& he will try to get it corrected in a few days. after dat he stopped answering my calls.

Now i have come to know that i was cheated for the MMT by disti and the ASM.

Now the Major issue is my STB box has been blocked under the DEMO Category, i had spent 3000 for the connection. Now i wish to use the connection as individual user bcoz i don't wish to work for DISH TV anymore. But even im not being allowed to do that.

As per the case that i had already spoken to the cusomer care regarding the cheating done with me by the ASM and the distributor of this area. for the conversion to an individual connection.

When i had spoken to Mr Anand( Floor Incharge) regarding the same he had assured me that he had mentioned all the details in the above said case no 17620843, the backend team will be able to help me outon this.

But then i recd a revert that i have to go back to regional office to get it converted to an individual connection. they said the conversion mail should come down from a regional office they cannot take a individual request.

I then tried speaking with the regional office but they again refred me to the ASM,that this can only be done by the him only.

Now i have been cheated not only for the MMT for the boxes but also being denied the service for which i have paid for and am willing to convert to individual and pay a monthly rent for the same. i have been from pillar to pillar for this.

PLEASE SOMEBODY CAN GET MY STB ACTIVATED,

My VC no. is 01504909424.

anybody who knows any asm who can help me out on this.

Please help
in this forum peoples never helps anyone and i sure u will not even a good replay from anyone beacause i think they also helpless like u and me ...

I am trying to help him which you dont know..........:thumb:
u never help me before ... even reply .. i also need a hidden help from ur side

I will certainly do that..........but all i can do is that show the way for solution to your problem.............:thumbsup:

I will certainly do that..........but all i can do is that show the way for solution to your problem.............:thumbsup:
if u do read my last post about 10th november u will get my proplem and i am sure no one even send me single reply . i think only who have problem comes here in this forum .

In my suggetion file a case against Dish TV in consumer court for cheating??? As you have spent 3000 for box they have to convert that into normal customer.