Sudden speed increase ...

senthil85

Regular
Regulars
I use Home 500 connection. Today the down load speeds went up drastically..
see the screenshot..... what might be the cause ???
http://img394.imageshack.us/my.php?image=speed8wx.jpg

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Hey me too, this morning (i was connected 7am to 8am) during NU my 512kbps (Home 1800) shot up to 100 kBps (800kbps), I was praying fer 1 mbps but had to disconnect before 8AM. Now I'm not sure coz it's past NU and I ain't downloadin' jack! :cool:Either they (BSNL) got a setting/configuration wrong, or they're tempting the Net addicts to stay connected til past 8 AM !!! hehehehehehe , very sneaky...

senthil85

Regular
Regulars
Originally posted by vishalrao@Oct 6 2005, 08:20 AM
Hey me too, this morning (i was connected 7am to 8am) during NU my 512kbps (Home 1800) shot up to 100 kBps (800kbps), I was praying fer 1 mbps but had to disconnect before 8AM. Now I'm not sure coz it's past NU and I ain't downloadin' jack! :cool:

Either they (BSNL) got a setting/configuration wrong, or they're tempting the Net addicts to stay connected til past 8 AM !!! hehehehehehe , very sneaky...
[snapback]27521[/snapback]
[/quote]
The data flowed at 300 ks today morning.......

webDEViL

even I got 200 kilobytes/sec; awesome speed. I am sure it has got something to do with their portal, its out of service !! :p

Sudar

Regulars
He he :p .... All you guys are going to be charged for this............ ;)

A

abdulrahman004

No they are not going to be charged if its in the free timing....now dont start getting jealous