Sudden Latency Increase; can barely play online - Please Help!

• Thread starter Thread starter oOo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,839
I am facing same problem while playing online COD4 and BF2142. CRC error 🙁 MTNL modem - model number UT300RTU anyway to fix it ourselves 🙁 using Linksys router 300N

i faced the same problem ....the uk cod4 servers which used to be 180-190 ms ....were 380+ ms🙁 ....although on my other line's BB i was getting the usual....i checked both the routers....the lagging line's latency was set to "interleaved" while the OK line was at fast (as the snappy in above post)...after so many complaints at 1504 ..finally one person gave me the complaint number 😡 and when i got a call from exchange the local babu told me that this is not a complaint as internet is working 😡 .... and he didn't knew anything about latency! .... i almost gave up! .......but then automatically the latency came back to normal....although iam still on "interleaved" ....so it can be a temporary server problem!! ...but still the response from MTNL was pathetic:madness😛S: iam in Delhi....

Hi guys, I know this is an old topic but I am too facing the same problem. I used to get pings of 180-190 ms earlier and suddenly it has gone up to 250-280 ms. Please can anyone tell me how to fix this problem or what exactly the problem is :S ??? 🙁

i m not facing this problem. My pings havent affected even a bit. I am getting lower pings these days. used to get 188 -216 now i get 166- 188,

i m not facing this problem. My pings havent affected even a bit. I am getting lower pings these days. used to get 188 -216 now i get 166- 188,
Then wtf is wrong with my connection PIFF!! Btw, from when did u start getting those pings?

I used to get pings like 37~60msNow i get around 90ms~150ms This happened when i changed from Nu to ULbut my 2mbps line gives 3Xms still to Many International game server.All this is because or routing and until and unless some one fixes this network plan Pings is gonna increase as more and more users are going on line!

Then wtf is wrong with my connection PIFF!! Btw, from when did u start getting those pings?
2 days ago