Subscription based plans for Hathway Bangalore

ISP
Airtel
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know when does the subscription based plans starts in Hathway Bangalore ?
I really want to start paying for what I only watch.

TIA

They are planning for it either 1st Feb or 16th Feb

Thank you gopichand for that info.

My LCO is nothing but a liar. I don't have star sports for a long time now. I just went to my friends place and he still has Star Sports 1 and 2, paying the same amount every month😢

Should we go through the LCO itself ? or any idea if we can activate it ourselves online ? I see in Hathway website there is an option of selecting the package, But havent tried it, so don't know how it works.

Please advice.

Nothing happens when you do that online. Only a message is sent to LCO. LCO can activate the packages and channels. Hathway office of that area can do as well. You may have to find the closest Hathway office near your area.

Yes. You can buy from Hathway Ulsoor office. You need to get lco code from your lco and give it to Ulsoor office along with Id and address proof

thank you that really helps lot.......
the cable guy told me that the HD channels (specially sports channels) are not consistent they can vary based on the price changes for the channels is that true......

Hathway had issues with Start Network. When the negotiation was going on, Star Sports HD channels were a la carte only. Now they are part of the monthly package.

You will get both the channels till Hathway has to renew the contract with Hathway. If the renewal happens smoothly, you will continue to get the channels. If the renewal doesn't happen smoothly, you may not get it for time. Renewal was done around November 2014 for 1 year.