𝕏 (Twitter) Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter mayank1200
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3,491
  • Views Views 549,704
i think 4000 views include search engines, real human views must be 300-500 only

How jealous are you dude! Salute to your jealousy on *that man*! 😀 That is not a reason you explained.

Of course search engines are only driving traffic to this specific thread. Now don't produce the reason why peoples are searching around this topic.. or something like only string 'twitter' is driving traffic here, its rather '*SRK* on twitter' likewise... 🙂

wow, i am becoming infamous out here. 2nd or 3rd time in last 15days i see ppl getting offended by my views/talks/explanations

duh. what are you guys fighting about. SRK is SRK and he would get a good number of followers on Twitter. but he still is nowhere compared to international celebrities. even some tech blogs have more followers... you cannot really expect a common man to have a comparable number of twitter followers. and in the end... quality matters. most of his followers are going to be junkies like he is...

oh, u r even more jealous than me 😀 hats off to you from my side 😀

i am not jealous of SRK... but when i see bloggers with as successful ventures as i do (that is not THAT successful) having more followers i do feel a bit frustrated. 🙂 i have failed to market myself (my unbranded range of sites actually) on social media. and i know that fact 🙂

lol, even i am not jealouse, i dont have blog, twitter or website anything.but even then some thought i am jealous 😀 whereas, i just have fun!

duh. what are you guys fighting about.

Shahrukh Khan is Shahrukh Khan and he would get a good number of followers on Twitter.

but he still is nowhere compared to international celebrities.

even some tech blogs have more followers...

you cannot really expect a common man to have a comparable number of twitter followers.

and in the end... quality matters. most of his followers are going to be junkies like he is...

lol.. I guess he himself is responsible for that. He didn't go publicly till date saying he's on twitter (neither he denied so). Neither he's interested to verify his account (so I still doubt authenticity :grin🙂. Apart from that still some 79000 ppls (& increasing) are following him (in just less than a month). Not that much bad.

Shahrukh Khan is comparatively new to twitter (online since some last 20-50 days) & same may not be the case with others. Reason *sometimes* I find behind huge followers of some celebrities (or any well known person) is kinda cheap controversies they create. 🙁 (remember Shashi Tharoor remarking as cattle class to common class on twitter. so this guy has now >600000 followers).

I too agree Shahrukh Khan is a stupid guy but that is a only thing keep me entertained (from over the decade 😀).

lol, even i am not jealouse, i dont have blog, twitter or website anything.

but even then some thought i am jealous 😀 whereas, i just have fun!

My intention wasn't that exactly. Relax. Jealousy towards some great personalities is a good thing (kidding 😱 ) ! 😀

his identity is confirmed. i have given enough proofs already!

But isn't officially. One has to request to do that. I guess he's still not aware about this. Or maybe its twitter's inability as site has already expressed inability to verify each & every requested account. Twitter. That could be another reason.

what do you mean by official? an account cannot be official unless it's verified by twitter? twitter.com/broadbandforum is the official twitter channel for this forum.twitter.com/sushubh is the official twitter account for me.verified accounts is just an option that is available to a select group of people/brands. IAMSRK is the official twitter account of Shahrukh Khan. it was announced on twitter by karan johar... i am not sure what other proof you guys need.

what do you mean by official?

an account cannot be official unless it's verified by twitter?

twitter.com/broadbandforum is the official twitter channel for this forum.
twitter.com/sushubh is the official twitter account for me.

verified accounts is just an option that is available to a select group of people/brands.

IAMSRK is the official twitter account of Shahrukh Khan. it was announced on twitter by karan johar... i am not sure what other proof you guys need.

I didn't say its not official, I meant to say its not officially confirmed/verified by twitter. I know about that tweet by Karan Johar & SRK's mentioning Karan gave him idea to create account. Thats because those 79000 folks are following him (including me) :imwink:.

Verified account is not just for select people, anyone can request. & why its necessary, whole world know that. Almost all celebrities have suffered due to false (or *fake* I would say) impersonation. For a case, In Jan last year, someone had fake account by the name of SRK & 26000 peoples were following that fake folk.

@ SVK,
And lots more... Even some guys having just 100 or so followers have their accounts verified...

* because of the cost and time required, we're only testing this feature with a small set of folks for the time being. *

Thats what twitter says..