Streaming Videos as Webcam

ElesaMurray

ISP
ptcl
Hi,Does anyone know about any software which I can use to play movies on messenger?I will really appreciate if someone could help me out here.Thank you and advanceHelloMany times when I open someone’s webcam in yahoo room, its showing video rather than showing the person on the other side. How do these people do that? Does yahoo allow you to do that? If so which version of yahoo allows that?Thank you for your help.NewbieHelloIs it possible to stream an AVI ("any" video) file just like a stream of awebcam? My camera is dead and I'll participate on a video chat. I needto send a video file just like a real webcam-captured image.If this is not the right place to ask this question then please guide me where to post this?Thanks you and RegardsHelloTo play MOV/3GP in windows media player I can install MOV alternative.The same way, does any one know some kind of webcam alternative which I can install and do webcamming without having a webcam?I will really appreciate if someone could help me out here.Thank YouHelloTo play MOV/3GP in windows media player I can install MOV alternative.The same way, does any one know some kind of webcam alternative which I can install and do webcamming without having a webcam?I will really appreciate if someone could help me out here.Thank You