Strange Problem

partha_simple

gonna rock this place....
ISP
DataOne H500(2.5 GB)
guys i am facing this strange problem for about 3 days now.....and its got on my nerves now.i recently formatted my HDD and reinstalled XPsp2.so i lost all my apps and softwares.and i painstakingly reinstalled all of them and updated a lot of them over the net,using my dataone connection.now the next time when i restart my pc and try to connect thru the connectto option........the message in the dialer goes till "registering your computer on the network" and then shows Error 720.......and theres a description of the error saying,recently there might have been a change in the network setting.i thot my firewall or antivirus app must have changed the setting....and when presented me with a popup...i must have overlooked and allowed it.so i restored my system to a earlier time and it worked fine.then again i installed all the apps and this time looked at all the popups....but now everytime i restart my system and try to connect the same error 720 comes back to haunt me.so guys can some1 plz temme hw to solve this weird problem.............coz itz not just possible to restore the system on every bootup.

reinstall ur windows.

Your modem Ut300R2u. confirm. Post ipconfig/all.Check in IE tools/internet options/ connections/ LAN settings.

i am just tired of reinstalling windows and all other softwares again and again.
any other solutions guys?????
and yes i am using UT300R2U.and firefox.
here is my ipconfig/all

http://img187.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ipconfigby9.jpg

enable dhcp in ppp data one adapter.disable automatic configuration in ethernet local area connection.subnet mask for local area connection must match with that of set in modem(e.g.in modem LAN settings if subnet mask is 255.255.255.0 then same should be in LAN).

members/partha_simple/

Open dns used.
netbios over tcp/ip default. subnet 255.255.255.0
gateway should be 192.168.1.1

69.254.161.237 UNITED STATES MASSACHUSETTS FRAMINGHAM 42.3019
-71.428 01701 -05:00 Net Speed ISP Domain - PRIVATE IP ADDRESS LAN - check this

Para two :0.2.0.6 0
0 - Net Speed ISP Domain -
what is this ?