Strange problem..please help!!!

ISP
Triband 749NU@2MBPS
Ok i am having this since 2 days now, my Ethernet light is always blinking even when i am not using the net and the net is running very very choppy and computer also gets slow and when i turn off my modem cpmputer comes back to normal speed, also sometimes net does not ven work and Ethernet is still blinking, it says not connected to internet or page cannot be displayed, i try for 4-5 times and it starts to work albeit the same choppy performance. I dont have a clue what is happening:wall: I tried rebooting the modem, not using for some time, making sure nothing is running in background, all possible things but nothing seems to work, any clue as to what could be wrong?? thanks

you would definetly want to check your pc for any virus, spyware etc.. when you turn off your computer and have only your modem on , then does it keep blinking?

you would definetly want to check your pc for any virus, spyware etc.. when you turn off your computer and have only your modem on , then does it keep blinking?

Thanks, that was the first thing I did not no luck, today I got a call from the exchange & I had to recite the whole Ramayan again even though I have mentioned it in the email (which she said was in front of her) plus my visit to the exchange last week :wall: but I got a promise that she would look into it 😀. Hoping for the best.