• Thread starter Thread starter netzone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,418

netzone

Regular
ISP
BSNL Dataone
I am using Dataone for 1 year and firefox for 2 years in XP.Suddenly, for past one week, this happened - Half the time I am on net, everything goes well. Rest of the time,I get 'SERVER NOT FOUND' & 'PROBLEM LOADING PAGE'.Broadbandforum.in is loading in firefox. But Yahoo & google are not loading. If I refresh, it again says 'SERVER NOT FOUND' everytime I refresh. Even ads served by Google in broadbandforum.co is not loading while broadbandforum.co loads. In Bloglines, images are not loading but text is loading.It happens for some time and after that, everything loads fine.When some pages like yahoo and google dont load, I opened opera and the same websites not loading in firefox are also not loading in opera. What do you think is the problem? I asked computer service person and he says problem is in broadband. Help.

@netzone:
Welcome to Broadbandforum.in.
1. Probably a virus/spy infection. Try your Antivirus/antispy softwares.
2. Download FireFox again. It will update all its files. present version 2.0.0.11.
3. If you have addon Adblock or Adblock plus disable it. ( or disable all addons)
4. Try this free program Advanced Windows Care Personal from Computer Repair | IObit Freeware | Computer Repairs Service | Online Computer Repair
5. What about good old IE!!! ??? Tried it ?

Also try changing the DNS to OpenDNS or try running treewalk DNS service on your pc. Maybe it might help the browsing problem.

Thanks essbebe and cool_techie_tvm..I use firefox 2.0.0.11 only. I run AVG antivirus. All addons disabled, and also ran iobit.com software yesterday. The same problem still exists. As I told earlier, this happens only half the time. Rest of the time, everything is fine. Morning was problomatic. Now at 5.40 PM its working well. yesterday night was problem. IE also does not load at that time.Meanwhile, I dont know how to change DNS. I went to 192.168.1.1, searched for DNS and found a link, but no option to change to OpenDNS.Thanks