Stop Looking At Sun Dth Techs

• Thread starter Thread starter Murali Jay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,777

Murali Jay

ISP
tata indicom
Hi Frnds Thank you for providing lot of info abt sun dth alignment procedures i have done myself . it took just 5 mins to do so.. very very easy these sun dth official technicians wont come for ur convinence.. even if u call they will ask 150 for aligning just do it ur self if u r interested and have paid money in advance for 3 or 6 mnths... no option ... i have detailed procedure for doing it if u r interested i will mail u.. sorry i dont konw how to pase those images in this mail... ok... just do it on u r own...stop Talking and blaming... no option...

Now i dropped my hope for retaining the sun direct DTH connection. I lost more than 10,000 burgs in this connection. Now I feel the great blunder i have done by purchasing the same. Now we are (almost 8 people in our flat) depended on cable people. The best thing is not to buy any DTH connection, especially Sun Direct DTH.
If you try a little bit you can re align all the 8 connections in your flat..
Or else if you are not confident about that much call a local technician and give him Rs.150 per connection.It is better option than loosing 10,000 burgs..

Well U have Experienced most of what i too had... i took it a challenge and did it myself even i have suggested for consumer court and cases... but these giants Sun DTH group people will face everything and even threaten Judge also they wont think of small 1000 bugs... they are dealing with lakhs and crores of people's money...... i have paid till february till then i will use and will through it away once its over... Think Smartly Man ...be a Chanikyan... Use and Throw...

Hi Frnds Thank you for providing lot of info abt sun dth alignment procedures i have done myself . it took just 5 mins to do so.. very very easy these sun dth official technicians wont come for ur convinence.. even if u call they will ask 150 for aligning just do it ur self if u r interested and have paid money in advance for 3 or 6 mnths... no option ... i have detailed procedure for doing it if u r interested i will mail u.. sorry i dont konw how to pase those images in this mail... ok... just do it on u r own...stop Talking and blaming... no option...

hi can you please mail me the alignment procedure..

Murali, Sent you my email id check your personal emails . Send the steps man , very much in need of it