Steam

https://goo.gl/izt6o
Dead Island Riptide
Dead Island
Dead Island: Riptide - Fashion Victim
Dead Island: Riptide - Survivor Pack

Last edited:
http://store.steampowered.com/
Not like anyone cares about my opinion but here are some games I think are worth mentioning from the Steam Autumn Sale, full list can be found here: http://steamdb.info/sales/
The format will be like this Game - Number of copies😛rice - Opinion
I will be rounding up the prices to make it simpler.
Trine 2 - 1:4$ / 3:8$ - A fantastic 2D platformer to play in 3 player Co-Op, the single player isn't very long though so just keep that in mind.
Skyrim Legendary Edition - 1:20$ - If you don't own this, this is the perfect time to get it.
Sleeping Dogs - 1:5$ - Think GTA but set in Hong Kong. Note that it has a lot of DLC's (not required to enjoy the game) and doesn't have multiplayer. But it's a fantastic game.
Portal - 1:2.5$ - It's Portal. If you can solve simple puzzles buy it right now.
Portal 2 - 1:5$ / 2:8$ - Played Portal? Get Portal 2!
Portal Bundle - 1:6$ - You can save a dollar by buying the bundle if you don't own both of the Portal games!
Left 4 Dead 2 - 1:5$ / 4:15$ - Like shooting zombies? Like Co-Op games? Buy it. Some say Killing Floor is more but I don't quite like Killing Floor.
Crysis - 1:5$ - Fantastic story, revolutionized graphics in 2008 with CryEngine.
Crysis: Warhead - 1:5$ - Sequel to Crysis, it isn't actually a story sequel but the same story from a different character's point of view. Fantastic none the less.
Crysis Maximum Edition - 1:7$ - You save 2.49$ if you buy this package instead of buying Crysis 1 and Warhead separately.
Crysis 2 - 7.49$ - This is a big step back from the awesomeness that Crysis 1 and Warhead created, in terms of story, map design and graphics. But it's still worth playing because Crysis 3 fixes all the flaws that Crysis 2 had. Sadly Crysis 3 is not on Steam but Origin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skyrim for 7 and a half freaking dollars? I mean fuck this shit. I bought it for 59.99 like an year back.

I got some games during Summer sale and still havent played that much. Not going to spend more. Though skyrim looks like deal.

now i dont buy any games from any of these sales, only buy from humble bundle, for 4-5$ you get games worth 100$ +

The Steam Autumn Sale 2013 Day 3!

Day 2 was quite meh, but Day 2 deals still apply and I will be mentioning some of them, full list can be found here: Steam Sales Tracker · US · Steam Database

The format will be like this Game - Number of copies😛rice - Opinion

I will be rounding up the prices to make it simpler.

Bioshock Infinite - 1:10$ - Buy. It. Now. Bioshock is one of the best single player games you can find, I at first pirated it, but I loved it so much that I *HAD* to buy it, just so i can contribute to the awesomeness this game is.

Bioshock Triple Pack - 1:15$ - This is not on Steam, but Amazon. It's a better deal than what Steam is offering. If you have not played any of the Bioshock games you should buy this.

Dishonored - 1:7$ - Fantastic art style, nice gameplay. I have heard the story isn't very long - I personally haven't played it but have heard a lot of good things about it.

Dishonored: GOTY - 1:14$ - Includes the base game + all four DLC's. Better deal than the above one IMO, you save 13$ by buying the GOTY.

Counter Strike: GO - 1:4$ - It's counter strike, if you like competitive shooters go for it.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - 1:6$ - Don't judge me. It's a fun and relaxing game, I know this sounds weird - what's the point of driving a truck in a game. Sounds ridiculous. Just download the demo and give it a try if you are not sure about it. I personally have spent 75 hours playing this damn game.

Euro Truck Simulator 2: Gold Bundle - 1:9$ - Includes the Going East DLC pack that adds Eastern Europe, frankly there are plenty mods that do the same thing but if you want the official thing the pack is 0.74$ cheaper than buying them separately.

Surgeon Simulator 2013 - 1:2$ - It's stupid and hilarious. Have a look around the Youtube lets plays and buy if you got some spare $.

Saints Row IV - 1:20$ - I haven't played this yet, but I did play Saints Row 3 and enjoyed it. At 20$ it's still more expensive than the Indian retail price of Rs. 999 - and you get a Steam key from the retail too. I would recommend buying from Indian retail, it's the same thing but cheaper.

Trine 2 - 1:2$ / 3:4$ - If you bought Trine 2 from Day 1 of the sale, sorry!

Call of Duty: Ghosts - 1:50$ - Considering Activision is charging the same 60$ in India, this could be a good (?) deal. I have been boycotting CoD after MW2. Now that I see their ridiculous pricing and bad PC ports I believe I am not missing anything.

Don't Starve - 1:5$ - Think Minecraft but in a weird 3rd person top down style view. Good deal IMO if you like these kind of games.

There are a lot of great deals, on Amazon and on Steam. It's a good time to buy the games you want, if you want to know price of some game you can ask and I will try my best to find out the lowest price on various stores!

Hello Guys!!
I'll just let the PC gamers know that the steam summer sale 2014 has begun, you guys can head over to here. The sale began on 19th and will end on 30th.