STB for IPTV Service of Reliance Jio Fiber

• Thread starter Thread starter MSR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 19,981
@Sushubh

dreamdth also copied images which were posted here first (originally from Maharashtra cable fb page) -

hxxps://dreamdth.com/threads/reliance-jio-fiber-tv-cable-tv-set-top-box-first-on-net.124142/post-1457674

it was in the same post which had images from their thread.

Last edited:
yes here is the original fb post

Source

idk why admin removed that fb post pic. that pic had nothing to do with dreamdth.

i get that. they probably have no copyright on images shared by their members. their members would have copyright over their own work. but it's better to link to the source of the images being shared. and maybe not share all the images? one image with source should be good? i don't go on other forums/blogs to see if they are repasting content uploaded here first. but if they want to be anal about these things, i am not going to get into an argument about it. i mean i am not specifically running seo optimized dedicated threads with the content being stolen from them or anywhere else. this is a generic thread on jio stbs. i mean in this case, the fb post could have been shared directly. it would have been embedded. images would have been visible. yet the content owner gets full credit.

i have restored the second post and replaced embedded images with facebook link. i am guessing the other post had images taken from their forum shared by their members? so i am leaving that deleted. i am sure in a couple of days/weeks, we would have images available from people who get those devices for their own personal use.

lol just saw this on that forum.

KHMWVSK.png

looks like he spends a lots of time on this forum. even copied the unicode separator i used on the top bar of this forum.

so they also did not link to the facebook page of Maharashtra Cable Operators Foundation? Hilarious.

it's kind of cool that they are taking on jio heads on. or at least trying to! even though they know their own end is near 😀 jio would swallow them all in the coming years.

they know its a trap let see how jio manages them, right now its too confusing. two weeks away from launch and they have not reached a proper agreement with lco.

i keep on getting baffled by mentions of jio dth in news reports. i mean seriously... it's not going to be dth from any angle.

Got these as whatsapp forward today. any idea if they are true ? It looks as if its Set top box kind of device.

eOumj4g.jpg

xHTgpQD.jpg

Q4iqY8I.jpg

VJnqzoI.jpg

Last edited:
Also see:

VIDEO DELETED

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys.check this video.its latest one date 1 sep 2019..jio set top with all channels playing via jio tv app installed within the set top box itself.also no price of any individual channel is mentioned ..so it means trai rule wont follow here
Source

But there will be 2types of stbs one without cable coaxial connector and one with it ....trai rules will apply to the lco cable stb provided by jio