Status of Reliance CDMA connections which have migrated to Reliance 4G LTE network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netconnect devices work on 1X and EVDO network. EVDO comes in two variants Rev A (branded as HSD) and Rev B (branded as Pro3).

RCOM did not shut down Rev B (Pro3) in UP West.

Edit: My Pro3 Wipod was deactivated once the migration completed. I do not know if Rev B is live anymore.

Thanks for quoting me on that thread bro. In chennai both rev b and rev a not working. Only 1x working. Btw i did saw in one of your post that for 999 you are getting 40gb. Is that plan applicable on normal 4g sim and can i able to use it with unlocked data card? and is it just an introductory offer or a normal plan?

I have been using the 40GB-FUP-999 plan for a few years now. RCOM, in their promotions, promised to carry forward the old plan post migration.

RCOM is not offering these plans in 4G. But, since 1X is working in your town, you may be able to get 40GB plan with a fresh CDMA connection. And later migrate the said connection to 4G.

Subject to compatible frequency bands, 4G sim card should work with most unlocked LTE devices.

still waiting to activate my Pro3 Prepaid migration SIM.
I am on Rs.3001 prepaid plan. (1GB data per month for lifetime)

I am still getting calls from RCom saying I've not bought their 4G WiPod as per their records. Gave them a piece of my mind again :envy:

My colleague's WiPod started working on 4G and getting amazing speed of 24 Mbps!
He was having unlimited Postpaid connection for CDMA earlier. Not sure what plan he has now.

Status
Not open for further replies.