• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,477

thadougamer

King of BSNL 😂
I got banned!
ISP
BSNL Broadband
I am planning to buy static IP. Can we choose the IP address as we like? I am asking this because I used to be assigned 3 series of IP addresses starting with 1) 117.221.... 2) 117.247.... & 3) 117.119..... The ip range of No. 2) gives very low ping between 5 to 15ms. I am thinking to opt for static ip if I can choose any ip from range No. 2).

yes you can choose

HI @thadougamer Have you got the static IP with the requested range?

Initially, I was assigned 61 series. I was dump not to test its ping speed, as it is rare to get such series. Now, I am with 117.196 series that gives me 15ms average to Google servers (g.co).

When you said 5 to 15ms pings, to which servers did you get such pings?

No, I didn't go for static IP. Most of time, I am getting the IP range with the best ping as I mentioned in the first post. Tested only on Asia server in PUBG. And nearest BSNL servers on Speedtest.net

I currently have a ip in the range of 117.204 , and i have a static ip , but my ping is very high in the range of nearly 300-500, what range of ip should i get my ip changed to so that i have less ping especially in PUBG

300 ms is too high Bro🤯🤯 contact your Jto or make complaints on twitter about that.. Even with adsl connection I'm getting 70 - 90 on bad days.
And 40-50 on good days with bsnl(on pubg Asia, Mumbai).

I already have a static ip and my ip starts from 117.204, but that ip has alot of ping issues and packet drops , can you suggest a good ip range that has less latency