State Bank of India updated charges for cash withdrawal are insane

i suppose i would revert back to using cheques to transferring money away from sbi. idiots do not get it. upi saves them manpower.
Shhh.. If those SBIdiots realise, they will start charging Service Tax on cheque transactions too.

by forfeiting huge loans of big industrialists.
from the looks of it, blame lies with sbi.

-

charging for cheque transactions? 😀 all business customers would dump them. actually i hope they get what they want. reduction in client base. it is clear that they have so many jan dhan accounts that they do not want regular accounts.

most banks give a specific number of cheque books free per quarter or year. current account holders have to pay for each booklet. hard to say about sbi these days. dad was issued a cheque book of i believe 100 leaves. which is enough for like 2 years.

State Bank Of India: SBI reduces NEFT, RTGS charges by up to 75% - The Economic Times

After lowering the Immediate Payment Service ( IMPS) charges, the State Bank of India (SBI) on Thursday reduced charges for National Electronic Funds Transfer ( NEFT) and Real Time Gross Settlement ( RTGS) transactions upto 75 per cent effective July 15.

The reduced charges will be applicable on the transactions done through internet banking and mobile banking services offered by the bank, the bank said in an official statement here on Thursday.

Yes Bank has idiotic policies. It is charged when done from the website. But is free on the app. So I have to use their stupid app to make my credit card payments every month.