State Bank of India offering free Credit Cards to customers who maintain Rs. 20,000 balance

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,005
Pre-approved doesn't mean it is approved. 🙂

If your ITR is good, you should have given that. If given that, make yourself a sole prop.

2 Passport Size photo
Copy of Aadhaar Card
Copy of PAN card
Regular FD* more than 25K - Only FD Account Number is require **

*MOD and Tax Saving FD not eligible
** You have to surrender the card before breaking the FD

I'm a noob when coming to CC.
I gathered some points thru googling
To increase your Credit Score and to get a New card/Limit increase you should use only 30% of your credit limit per month. After 1 year you will get calls from CC companies regarding Credit limit increase or New card offers when you pay all the bills on time without any dues

2 Passport Size photo
Copy of Aadhaar Card
Copy of PAN card
Regular FD* more than 25K - Only FD Account Number is require **

*MOD and Tax Saving FD not eligible
** You have to surrender the card before breaking the FD
Are we required to have SBI Account?

@raj2007 I am mentionimg some points.

1 Don't use more than 30 percent of credit limit. If you pay your dues after bill statement is generated.

2 Don't apply for multiple loans at the same time since it would show your credit hunger Ness.

3 pay your loans before due dates.

4. Don't close your longest history card as old cards improve your credit score as it shows your paying history and loyalty.

@Adidam Yes a SBI a/c is mandatory
The positive side of Unnati CC is that if you pay all the dues on time the FD will be released after 1 year and your CC becomes an unsecured card:emoji_ok_hand:

@raj2007 But the card isn't that valuable. Even if you do so, you won't get credit limit upraise.

What is there age requirements?

Above 18 i hope..not sure
Offtopic - If i recharge Paytm/Airtel money Wallet above 2500 using CC...is it possible to convert that to EMI?..just asking

Last edited:
a very offtopic question, can someone tell me if i use my sbi debit card (business classic) visa to pay my elite visa sbi credit card bill, will i get reward points on my debit card?