Starbucks

If you want to experiment with tea... Chai Tea Latte is a popular offering. Not sure how popular it is here in India. My friends in USA are crazy about it.

Also can we stay there even after having the food and drinks? They won't mind?
If the store is empty, they won't mind. Actually they won't mind even if you eat your order and sit there with empty cups but its basic courtesy to give up the table if someone else is looking for place to sit.

I once spent 4hrs in starbucks planning our college fest with friends and they didn't mind

Yup. You would often find people sitting there for hours with their laptops connected to a power outlet. There used to be free wifi not sure if it still exists and what the limits are. It is better for them to have some occupancy than having an empty restaurant.

If you want to experiment with tea... Chai Tea Latte is a popular offering. Not sure how popular it is here in India. My friends in USA are crazy about it.
No experiment done, java chip was good enough 🙂

But I couldn't eat it's cream later [emoji16]

Didn't order anything to eat, it was almost, not fully occupied, i was there for 2.5 hours, nobody bothered

Select city walk ground floor

Starbucks India - Android Apps on Google Play

Starbucks India on the App Store

The official mobile application for Starbucks® India. The Starbucks® India mobile app is the fastest and most convenient way to pay, earn Stars, redeem Rewards and much more.

Features include:
* Quick and convenient payment
* Register for My Starbucks Rewards™ with an eCard
* Track and redeem Rewards
* View, transfer or reload your balance on your Starbucks Cards
* Locate your nearest Starbucks store in India
* View the latest promotions
* Receive special offers and messages
* Explore our menu and discover your favourite beverage and food

Das8ueb.png
g4fBS8Q.png
trV7kLN.png
7n4K6qS.png
H9zaZbo.png
8nGZfgF.png
RB2A3Nx.png

this app seems like a great option for anyone who frequently visit starbucks here in india. you can load cash money in it and pay using the app (the app shows the barcode that is scanned at the counter for payments) and i noticed that my card had tons of discounted offers available in the past but i never noticed them because i have not been to a starbucks in many many months.

so yesterday... there was a viral video showcasing cops dragging out two black men out of a starbucks.
claim was that they had not ordered anything and were sitting inside the starbucks.
company has issued apology.

Starbucks: Arrest of two black men at Philly store 'reprehensible' - CNN

but the cops say that they did nothing wrong as they were called by the store manager. the complaint was that they used the store's restroom without placing an order for anything.
and it was ok because starbucks policy prohibit non-customers from using their restrooms.

Officers in Starbucks incident 'did absolutely nothing wrong,' Philadelphia police chief says | Fox News

here is the video:

Source

starbucks does sms marketing properly. they probably had my number in their database when i created my account on their website.

got a promo message today:

Grab your chance to win free beverages for an entire month. Click https://bit.ly/2CaR7N2 to know more. T&C apply. To opt out call +919022040077

called the opt-out number.

got the confirmation:

You are now unsubscribed from our messages.To opt in call +919022040099