Starbucks

Sushubh

Administrator
Is chai tea latte no longer on sale in India.

Nifty

Regulars
Going to visit Starbucks connaught place for a meeting, which items are the best and which should be avoided?

Last time I was in Starbucks was 5 years ago in Singapore so don't remember anything

Which is the best cold coffee and which is best snack there

Thanks

Nifty

Regulars
Also can we stay there even after having the food and drinks? They won't mind?

Sushubh

Administrator
i do not experiment at starbucks considering how expensive it is. but i like their java chip cold coffee if they do not put in too much ice in it and ruin it. no idea about food.

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Yep. Java Chip is nice!

@Nifty
You could also try the new Marshmallow S'mores Java Chip, I like it more than regular one.

Regarding food, everything is decent. If you don't feel like eating much, grab a blueberry muffin or something. Avoid the pastas and salads.

Sushubh

Administrator
If you want to experiment with tea... Chai Tea Latte is a popular offering. Not sure how popular it is here in India. My friends in USA are crazy about it.

dextermorgan

Amazing Member
Regulars
Also can we stay there even after having the food and drinks? They won't mind?
If the store is empty, they won't mind. Actually they won't mind even if you eat your order and sit there with empty cups but its basic courtesy to give up the table if someone else is looking for place to sit.

I once spent 4hrs in starbucks planning our college fest with friends and they didn't mind

Sushubh

Administrator
Yup. You would often find people sitting there for hours with their laptops connected to a power outlet. There used to be free wifi not sure if it still exists and what the limits are. It is better for them to have some occupancy than having an empty restaurant.