Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens.webp

It was announced today that JJ Abrams will be directing Star Wars Episode VII! Ryan, Jimmy, and Andrew discuss the news.
LOL. The dude is already involved in the creation of Star Trek movies. Way to go.

Last edited:
Hasn't Star Wars franchise been milked enough, do we really need more? I would have liked to see christopher nolan direct it but I'm sure Abrams can't do a worse job than Lucas 🙂

Lucas sold it coz he had milked it enough. Now the buyers have to milk it to recover their investments!

Nolan isn't fit for Starwars imho coz he hasn't done any adventurous/fun movie yet. SW movies are light hearted fun movies & Nolan is serious drama/thriller guy. But Nolan is doing his own space movie called "Interstellar" based on a book by a theoretical physicist.

I am finally considering doing Star Wars. Maybe I should start a new thread asking how to go about it. Have not seen even a single one.

chromaniac said:
I am finally considering doing Star Wars. Maybe I should start a new thread asking how to go about it. Have not seen even a single one.

Ashish said:
haven't watched a single star wars movie.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. I also need to do LOTR series and Blade Runner and lots of other classics. I have seen a few Potter movies and no interest in watching it completely.