Star Cricket Launch

i don't know :rofl:

In Chennai we enquired with SCV,they said STAR Cricket will be available by next week in Chennai.

No news in calcutta. also it is heard that CAS notified areas of the metro may not receive ESPN-STAR from 14th july due to some problems with espn-star and MSO's ( in cablenet, hathway, siti cable). Thinking we would all miss the matches.:madness:

In Chennai we enquired with SCV,they said STAR Cricket will be available by next week in Chennai.
star cricket has been launched and i looked the program schedule in espnstar website. schedules are there for star cricket too..

so channel has been launched. unfortunately our cable wallas doesnt have any interest in giving quickly. they wud rather give a crap channel.

so we have to wait and watch. does anyone know whether it has been given in Tata Sky.

iam frm chennai and iam using cas(scv).

but its again gone . due to pathetic attitude of scv, it says its currently scrambled.(when asked, cablewala saying we shud pay rs 10 now for the channel).. but why did they abruptly stop the channel... do they think that we are not going to pay rs 10... for that channel. idiots.hey guys dont go for scv at all. they are only interested in looting money...tataksky is much much better..

Guys in Chennai,STAR Cricket is available on SCV from yesturday. Getting channel is now scrambled message? Call your cable operater and give your smart card number and pay Rs.6 /- for the channel and you will be getting signal in one or two hours. Any issues contact SCV to 044-28286161 sudharshan SCV is far better than Tata Sky...atleast u can subscribe choice of channels...

Guys in Chennai,STAR Cricket is available on SCV from yesturday.

Getting channel is now scrambled message? Call your cable operater and give your smart card number and pay Rs.6 /- for the channel and you will be getting signal in one or two hours.

Any issues contact SCV to 044-28286161

sudharshan SCV is far better than Tata Sky...atleast u can subscribe choice of channels...

Things will not be same after a year or even Sun DTH comes on board.

hey! aju! i have paid the amount to my cable wala.i gave him today. he said scv has not activated yesterdays members.dont know when he wud do that. i paid rs 10. i called scv. they are not even picking the phone...missing the match... so totally i wud miss the 1st test match.useless people.

hey! aju! i have paid the amount to my cable wala.

i gave him today. he said scv has not activated yesterdays members.

dont know when he wud do that. i paid rs 10. i called scv. they are not even picking the phone...

missing the match... so totally i wud miss the 1st test match.useless people.

I would like to inform you that I am not using SCV STB and i am just using SCV FTA for Rs. 70. As far as your problem is concerned i belive that you must have paid your money for star cricket to your local cable operator. He needs to convey the message to SCV with your smart card number then it will be activated. I think there is no point in callin the SCV rather you try with local cable operator and i think its too late for you to see the match today and you will be able to see sachins master stroke in lords ground from tomorrow on your cable:thumbsup:.

I would like to tell you please be with your SCV STB for another 6 months as by the time you will have a clear picture about SUN DTH, Reliance and even Tata Sky which one to choose. DTH is slowly and steadily getting in to country and definetly there will be very good solutions from government sooner as a system like CAS might be implemented too in the future. But we dont know how long will it take:wall:.

I know you must be worried person as your not watching the channel. This is the reason residing in chennai i wanted to go for DTH and i have gone with TataSky. Even i would gone with CAS system but i was afraid of SCV if i had hathway connection i would gone with CAS system.

Dont worry friend you will get the channel tomorrow.............