• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 869
  • Views Views 136,144

ajuravi007

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi Guys, For the past 3 days i am seeing ads on Espn & Star Sports of english county Twenty/20 Championship live on Star Cricket @ 10.00 PM this Firday (22/6/07). Do you guys have any idea when this channel will be launched (probably 22nd june) and when will Tata Sky add this channel in its platform. Respond to me.

Star cricket is launched but its not yet available on Tata Sky.Hope we'll get it in next few days.

Star cricket is launched but its not yet available on Tata Sky.Hope we'll get it in next few days.
Few minutes back i spoke to the Tatasky customer care. They told they have already forwarded the request to the concern department and added that they do the needful.

U right mate Tata Sky wait for us to make request for a channel rather than adding when it is released.By the way is star cricket available on dishtv.

U right mate Tata Sky wait for us to make request for a channel rather than adding when it is released.
By the way is star cricket available on dishtv.

How come you know that Star Cricket is avialable in Dish TV? Is there any ad in Dish TV stating it.

first of all Star Cricket is the channel from Star Network and star tv has a stake in Tata Sky (i dont know the exact number) so if the Star Cricket is launched first it will air on Tata(sky If i am not mistaken (i am just assuming this)

STAR CRICKET channel belongs to ESPN-STAR, and it has good relation with DISHTV & Tata Sky so channel should be available on bith DTH when launched (ESPN & STAR SPORTS were available on DISHTV long before any other STAR channels were received)

Well Star cricket is not part of Star India but its a channel by ESPN/Star. Well Dish Tv and ESS have good relationship because both channels are only channel which is available on Dish TV since lunched and there is no problems in ESS and Dish TV.ESS want to promote this channel and they will put this channel on both DTH oprators soon because they knew what happen with Neo who sucks to provide good offers and now hardly few people watch Neo.😀

I'm very happy to see that ess has launched a separate cricket channel,though i don't follow cricket much, but this channel will ensure that viewers who like other sports like football will able to watch them without any interruption.Like last year we couldn't watch the opening day of the epl season bcoz of the ashes and also in between the season lot of matches were not show because of 10hrs cricket daily.
So all i can say its good news for all soccer fans.:thumbsup:

Yes I agree with you because Cricket always distrurb in EPL matches. I think ESS should think about football channel. ESPN Football because ESS have EPL,Spanish league,Italian football and much more.

EspnStar only have the rights for epl and la liga and recently they have lost the rights for the CL which is a shame as now we don't have an option of watching another live match. The rights for bundesliga is with neo sports + with the highlights being shown on ten sports and zee sports while the rights for serie a are with ten sports.

Guys any idea about the Star Cricket launch & also did any one check out with Tata Sky when will they add the channel. In one of the other forum, Dish TV in its Actve sports they have listed the date of the next actve sports which is duly from 20/20 between ENG - WI this is shown live only on Star Cricket. I think Dis TV will introduce the channel to the earliest.

It will be a shame if Dish Tv gets Star Cricket first,because Tata Sky is partly owned by Star group.Now tata sky is getting worse day-by-day,i think Dish Tv will march Ahead of tata sky in the coming days coz,its adding many new channels these days.