Star Cricket HD and Espn HD 24/7 will be added on 15th july

• Thread starter Thread starter maxi2111991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,389

maxi2111991

ISP
FiveNet
i saw a small ad while watching eng vs sl that star cricket hd(24 hrs) channel will be added on 15th july !!!! wipeee!!!!!

----------

i m not sure it will added on Tata Sky on same day but the feed will start on 15th july

yes, I too saw the ad... Hopefully they'll add them...

Well... Ten sports will only last till 10 Jul and we have England series starting on 21 Jul ... Star Cricket HD slot is safe....
Not sure how they are going to fit it in ESPN HD ??? Remove few regional channels may be...

Well... Ten sports will only last till 10 Jul and we have England series starting on 21 Jul ... Star Cricket HD slot is safe....
Not sure how they are going to fit it in ESPN HD ??? Remove few regional channels may be...

is Tata Sky removing ten sports ?? !!

is Tata Sky removing ten sports ?? !!

Well it is an event based broadcast so would go once the event concludes.....

408 is the channel no. of Ten Sports HD.

hey that's Ten cricket HD and it will go after India's Tour of West indies

----------

now the ad of star cricket HD and espn HD showing Coming Soon and not Starts 15th July

There is a tweet from Sanjeev Palar (F1 presenter - ESPN Star Sports)...where in he had tweeted that Great News for F1 fans in India. Our HD channel is heading your way, should be arriving before the end of the month.

My query to you guys i am using normal 29" TV...if i buy TS HD+ will there be any difference in picture quality if i watch those HD channels in my 29" TV when it compared to normal telecast of channels...

You'll still get good quality on your TV, obviously not the most optimal picture quality like you would on an HDTV, but I'd say the upgrade would still be worth it. I've seen blurays that have looked good on a SDTV.