SSV NBC DC++ HUB Dombivali ( Sharezone 24x7 SSV NBC Hub)

shyamchettiar

ISP
SSV NBC
This for all you dombivalikars who have been desperately missing the days of glory pertaining to DC++ hub, Lan File Sharing & Network Gaming especially after Sify (Shruti Communications) had played with its spoilsport tactics by blocking the network sharing, I’m happy to let you know that you need not wait any longer to grab this opportunity again. We the users of SSV NBC Internet (Dombivali, West) have been successful in starting a new DC++ hub as well as Lan game hosting services. This will enable all the esteemed users of SSV NBC Internet users of Dombivali to enjoy safe & secure file sharing. Am sure all the users would contribute & co-operate towards the success of this hub and the SSV NBC internet community.

The following are the details regarding DC++ settings & the hub address through which the users would be able to connect successfully:

1. Download Application

1.1 DOWNLOAD

The original DC++ installation files can be found at the DC++ web site located athttp://dcplusplus.sourceforge.net/download. The one covered by this installation section is the "Installer" version. Click on this link and download the installer.

1.2 INSTALL
Run the setup executable file to begin installation. The installation consists of three main screens. The most important is Installation Options. This shows the components to be installed. It is highly recommended that you keep all the items selected. Once the installation has completed, you may now run DC++ from the Start menu.

2. Basic Settings

There are a few basic settings that need to be entered before you can use DC++. Some are essential whereas others are not, but make things easier in the long run. You can open up the Settings dialog from File menu.

The only piece of information that is required here is Nick. This is the username you will use on DC++. Kindly mention your full name so that we are aware of all the users & we can map them for communication. Please avoid using characters that would be illegal in filenames, such as '*' or '/'.

Entering the upload line speed is recommended. Select 1000 Mbps from the dropdown list. This value is the maximum upload speed of your Internet connection.

The other two fields, E-Mail and Description, Kindly mention your email address as I would be able to communicate with all the users in case of necessary changes or updates.

2.2 CONNECTION SETTINGS

Location: Settings → Connection Settings. Select “My computer is directly connected to the internet (no router). External/WAN IP box needs to be blank. Tick don’t allow hub/UPnP to override. Leave TCP/UDP/TLS ports blank.

2.3 DOWNLOAD DIRECTORIES

Default Download Directory: Enter a folder where finished downloads should go. If left blank, it will default to a folder called Downloads in your user profile.
Unfinished Downloads Directory: Enter a folder where downloads should go while they are downloading. Once they have completed downloading, they will be moved to the folder specified above. If no folder is given here, it will default to a folder called Incomplete in your user profile.

3. Share Some Files

The spirit of DC++ is to share, so that's what this section is about - what to share (and what not to share!) as well as how to do it. Sharing is also essential to enable you to get into hubs and download anything.

3.1 WHAT TO SHARE?

Anything you may have on your computer that you think others may find useful. Think carefully about what you share. If it isn't something you would like to download yourself, then it's probably not worth sharing it. For your own safety, make sure you don't share folders with personal or sensitive data (your own documents, mails, etc...).

Most hubs will have minimum share limits. This limit is usually in terms of x GiB of files. Some hubs have other specifications based on the type of hub. For example, some focus on audio files and others on video files or specific genres. Conversely, some hubs may disallow certain types of files. For example, a video hub may not want mp3 files in your share.

The restrictions are all things that will not affect you until you attempt to join a hub, but you should bear them in mind. For the moment just share as much as you can.

3.2 WHAT NOT TO SHARE?

Just as there are good things to share, there are also bad things that could get you banned from a hub.

UNIVERSALLY DISAPPROVED FILES

The following list of items should never be shared under any circumstances as they are bound to get you into trouble:
Windows directory
Temp directory
Browser cache
Unfinished files (DC++ incompletes, Kazaa *.dat files, etc)

3.3 HOW TO SHARE

You can add or remove shared directories in this page.
To add files to you share, click on the Add folder button and select a folder that contains files you wish to share. This folder does not have to be related to your DC++ folder in any way. You will be prompted to add a virtual file name. Now, you can leave this name as it is. Once you click on OK, the hashing progress window will appear. You can allow the files to be hashed in the background. Click run in background.

4. Connect to a Hub

The next major step is to actually connect to a hub and join the Sharezone 24x7 SSV NBC DC++ community.

4.1 WAYS TO CONNECTING TO HUBS

This can be done in one of three ways, with the first being the simplest and most informative to a new user.

BY ENTERING A HUB ADDRESS MANUALLY

File → Quick Connect. Type the address i.e. 169.254.252.196:4337 or sharezonessvnbc.dyndns-home.com:4337 and click OK to connect. Or click Cltr + Q and type the address 169.254.252.196:4337 or sharezonessvnbc.dyndns-home.com:4337 . Once connected don’t forget to type /fav to add the hub to your favorite list.

Hub Timings:
Weekdays: 8 Pm- 12 Am (Midnight)
Weekends: 10 Am- 12 Am (Midnight)

For further information contact me @ sharezone24x7@groups.facebook.com , shyamchettiar@gmail.com , shyamchettiar@yahoo.com , vipinkurup@gmail.com,
You may also get in touch with me on my twitter handler i.e.www.twitter.com/shyamchettiar

Regards
Shyam Chettiar
Admin/Owner
Sharezone 24x7 SSV NBC Hub

is this SSV same as SSV in navi mumbai? and if so, can we connect you people?(although we don't need to 😛)

u may surely try bro.... this hub is in its budding stage so we are expecting a lot of new users. Am sure our SSV NBC family members from vashi would be more than glad to help.

Important Notice: The hub address for Sharezone 24x7 SSV NBC Hub has been changed, the new hub address is 192.168.1.120:4337 . Kindly make the necessary changes to enjoy the benefits. Any further changes would be highlighted on this forum. We aplogize for the inconvinience.

Important Notice: The hub address for Sharezone 24x7 SSV NBC Hub has been changed, the new hub address is 169.254.252.196:4337 or sharezonessvnbc.dyndns-home.com:4337 . Kindly make the necessary changes to enjoy the benefits. Any further changes would be highlighted on this forum. We aplogize for the inconvenience. Please Note:When Local Area Connection shows Limited Connectivity (with an exclamation mark) then use : 169.254.252.196:4337When Local Area Connection shows Full Connectivity (without an exclamation mark) then use : sharezonessvnbc.dyndns-home.com:4337

SSV NBC DC++ HUB Dombivali west me rahata hu

muze iss ka hub ip chayie so plz koi mu ze iss ka hup ip do

plz conact me

piyush_kambli@yahoo.com

plz help me

to SSV NBC DC++ HUB Dombivali west

plz help me
this is bhushan i am staying at dombivali west near jondhale school i am using ssvnbc plz let me know the ip which is used
to connect DC++ lan
my mail id is bhushan.jadhav1@yahoo.com

plz help me
this is bhushan i am staying at dombivali west near jondhale school i am using ssvnbc plz let me know the ip which is used
to connect DC++ lan

plz help me
to connect DC++ lan