Sprint knows what unlimited means... Airtel does not.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 6,714
But unfortunately, even if we try to tell them, nobody listens (or wants to listen) to us.

That's what exactly the point is... They know that there is a set of home users who need more speed and more bandwidth but they are not willing to provide it or listen to our demands...

Take another situation, I work for a multinational Software company and someday I want to work from home, for that I need high speed and lot of data usage... so why not cater the need of such users... It is partially commercial usage of internet but still it can not be categorized in business use, it will remain residential usage... All over the world it is treated as residential usage...

If they want they can launch these plans as Residential business users plan... Charge me 3000 rs give me 200GB - 300 GB cap and give me a speed of anywhere between 2-5 mbps, I am sure there will be lot of users who want to take such plans at least in metros YES...

But they are putting ridiculous cap of 10-15 GB for their high speed plans, which is insane...