• Thread starter Thread starter rahimveron
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,680

rahimveron

Regular
ISP
BSNL Dataone 1350UL
My plan is 1350UL (Kolkata) and bynotification the speed has to be 2 mbps upto 15GB and then reduced to 512 kbps.
My details on Portal states:
Home UL 1350 Download speed 512 Kbps Is it same as 1350UL Combo?

But my speed is not upgraded for the last 2 months and comtinue to receive only 512 kbps right from the start of the month 🙁

As per the Calcutta Telephones

BSNL has decided to upgrade the existing bandwidth (Download speed) of following Home Unlimited Broadband (PostPaid) Plans and revise the nomenclature of BB Home Combo UL1350 w.e.f 31.05.2010 as indicated below:-
BB Home Combo UL 1350 BB Home Combo ULF 1350 512 Kbps 2 Mbps upto 15 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 15 GB

What is the solution?

It should have changed automatically. Check with the Senior Divisional Engineer (SDE). There is nothing we could do.If nothing works, complain to Nodal officer and/or Appellate authority. ID and phone no. on the backside of your bill.

After registring a complaint, i got a call just now that i would be provided with a new userid and would be migrated to new infrastructure system.Lets see what happens.

After registring a complaint, i got a call just now that i would be provided with a new userid and would be migrated to new infrastructure system.

Lets see what happens.

I was thinking of migrating from BB Home 1000 to BB Home Combo ULF 900.
But after reading about your experience I am having second thoughts .

Keep us updated on your further experience with BSNL officials.