Spotify News & Updates

XU7ZYz8.png
try Browse

I did use Spotify but its content restrictions are way too much there were too many songs that weren't available for me to play
But on the other had google play music had most of those songs plus its song suggestion and quality was much better at least for me also cant miss the feature where it let me upload my own music upto 50,000 of them to its could which will be available on all my accounts (while spotify does have a similar feature but its only offline storage one of yore spotify device on that network needs to have that song at a given time to play the song)

I cant miss the feature where it let me upload my own music upto 50,000 of them to its could which will be available on all my accounts (while Spotify does have a similar feature but its only offline storage one of yore spotify device on that network needs to have that song at a given time to play the song)

I want to like Google All Access but simply can't. The interface is too bland and for me, the suggestions and curated playlists on Spotify are way better. For a while I used to download songs from Spotify and upload it to All access, but it proved to be too much a hassle. Google Play also used to mismatch songs and replace it with other versions of the same song. Also, the album covers that Google Play uses are so dull.

for me Spotify makes sense as i no longer bother about what i want to listen. just need something i can play while in car or in background while working/chilling. Amazon music takes care of the echo at home. would probably stop my play music subscription now.

The interface is too bland and for me, the suggestions and curated playlists on Spotify are way better.
I agree with that part. I do miss those curated playlist from time to time the thing is i mostly listen to KPOP and play music just has better collection in that part compared to spotify

I like Spotify more than any other music app.

Spotify is more fluid and well built. Amazon Prime Music is with the Twitch Prime / Amazon India Prime for me. But then, Prime Music's interface is not good.

Also disappointing is the lack of the Family subscription. But hey! at this price point, can't complain. India now has the lowest subscription fees at 1.67 USD - Spotify International Pricing Index

I can see people making a quick buck selling prepaid yearly Spotify subscriptions to international users. 🙂

^ Indian Users won't have full library. So, it might be the down-side.

Apps are live in India. But can't seem to find Spotify from Phone Playstore. Though for the first time Spotify app received an update via store for me.

@Navjot Singh

1. Cache/Propagation Issue.
  2. Restricted Options to have the apps. (Developers might have not listed the app as being searchable).