Introducing Spotify Kids, A New Standalone App for the Next Generation of Listeners — Spotify
Spotify is committed to bringing audio content such as music and stories to more people in more ways–including the next generation of listeners. That’s why we decided to launch a fun standalone app designed with safety in mind specifically for kids and families.* We sat down with Alex...
Introduce your child to a playground of sound with Spotify Kids. Packed with singalongs, soundtracks and playlists made for young listeners, the app is an easy way for children of all ages to discover music in a fun environment. Included with a Spotify Premium Family subscription. Try Spotify Kids free for 3 months with a Premium Family trial. Cancel anytime, terms apply.
Spotify Kids lets your child:
- Listen to audio they love with their own account
- Explore their tastes, without hearing explicit content
- Discover music handpicked for kids by our experts
- Hear playlists made just for young listeners
- Play their favorite tracks offline
Important information about the app:
- To use the app, you need to subscribe to Spotify Premium Family first.
- You can create up to five kids accounts on the Premium Family plan, but you can download the app to as many devices as you want.
- The app uses your device’s internal storage to store downloaded music for offline play.
- The app streams content over WiFi and mobile networks, so check your data package and allowance with your mobile network provider.
- The app asks for your child’s name and age. This is used to showcase the most relevant content for your child and to personalise their experience using the app. Children may see different content, depending on their age. All information is fully encrypted.
probably not yet launched in india.