Spoon Feeding To New User BSNL 500 (Turn on Computer automatically @ 2am)

• Thread starter Thread starter Ajjish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,013

Ajjish

ISP
BSNL 500
This is practical is dedicated to all the BSNL 500 (night plan 2 a.m - 8 p.m free) user and the new user.

When I got BSNL Home 500 plan nearly 1½ year ago I was much very excited but soon it becoming annoying :impissed: to get up at 2 a.m for starting computer and preparing to stuff for download. I wish that i could get a software that automatically do the processes automatically which i have to manually. So here I Goooooooooooooooooo.........:irock:

Aim :How to turn on the Computer automatically @ 2am & prevent being sleepless.

Software Required :
1. Auto PowerOn & ShutDown (awesome software)

2. The System should support Hibernate ( must required)

Procedure
Enable hibernate.. how?????.... read this...
Right click on desktop > goto properties > Screen saver > Power > Power option properties will appear > goto hibernate > ckeck the box of hibernate > Apply > ok

Download & Install the Software and crack it to make full version. ( I hope everybody knows how to crack it and if no :wall: contact me)

Then run Auto PowerOn & ShutDown > Screen will appear > click NEW > New schedule task will screen will appear > Click Daily > START TIME set as 02:00 > click Power on > then Ok
Note :- This software has the talent to get power on after being hibernate, so it means the system be power on automatically :yahoo: Plz :notallowed: don't switch off the CPU Power and modem power.

Now it time to get connected to ur modem via dail up

Through Auto PowerOn & ShutDown software > New > Daily > set time as 02:03 > click Keyboard & Macros In front of it two Dots like .. > click RECORD > Notice screen appears..read it > Ok
Note As soon you click ok do the same which do you to connect ur INTERNET means start> Connect to ...which i do to connect.

As soon u connect press F12 for stopping the record > the software will ask to save the file > save at convenient place say desktop. Disconnect the internet or dial up .Try it again that u have done correct recording by pressing Playback > Again ok

The same way u can Launch ur program or record the stuff whatever u want to download after the Internet is connected make sure the timings r after 02:03 say about 02:05

Shutdown At 08:00

Again New > Start time 08:00 > click shutdown a message will come cancel it to enable shutdown.

Last step :- Hibernate the system
After making all arrangement for downloading it time to make pc into hibernate position.
Goto START > click TURN OFF COMPUTER > Press SHIFT KEY Now u could see HIBERNATE Button instead of STAND BY. Click it and turn off monitor switch & go to sleep.
Plz :notallowed: don't switch off the CPU Power and modem power

In morning u can see the wonder of this Software i.e automatically started the PC > make all arrangement for downloading and then shutdown automatically.:thumbsup:

Note : There might b success at first or may b not so don't be dishearten find causes which makes it failure. Do the process same at ur convenient time and find the cause because this works for me so it should do 4 all

At last It ends the practical :clap: My Intension is to Make aware to new user to use this program that why this much long:imbored:.

Anyways if ways any user still find it difficult feel free to do contact and chat me on yahoo Id - ajjish_85@yahoo.com

If u like post then Dont forget to say thanks to me>>>

Have A Peacefully Night and great morning when ur stuff automatically downloaded.:thumbsup:

Plz dont make link dead. Plzzz reply to it so max. user can benfit from it...

AVIRA Premium Security Suite will not allow me to install the application !
Safety First !
Alternate applications.
Auto Power On Shutdown - Free Downloads - Auto Power On Shutdown Software Download

2. When I select "Hibernate "or 'Stand by mode" in normal working
I get XP log on window that "computer has been locked" and again I have to enter ID and PW
Update:1725PM 25th
Control Panel/Power options uncheck box "Prompt for password
after standby" @ ajjish

3.Report from 40 virus scanners.

LifsoftMacro.dll MD5:a66131fd1a91ecc4729ad718cfbf00dd - VirSCAN.org 41% Scanner(s) (15/37) found malware!

4.probably the original web site for download.
Auto PowerOn & ShutDown - Wake up your PC and Auto ShutDown
Start of the scan: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 11:11

Starting the file scan:

Begin scan in 'C:\Download\power-on.zip'

End of the scan: Tuesday, November 24, 2009 11:11
Used time: 00:00 Minute(s)

i checked the files in this archive through kaspersky online engine. it also found no malware in it.

----------

oh crap. we are discussing a pirated software. sorry peeps. would have to clean the last couple of posts. 😀

i've posted it ,,,!

Auto power on and shut down

link-removed - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Its crap s/w..LOL u cant hibernate with this. U have to on ur pc till 2 clock. Waste of electricity. Auto Power On and shutdown do hibernate and wake also...Read before post >.LOL

Hey,

Thanks that will save electricity for sure.

This is practical is dedicated to all the BSNL 500 (night plan 2 a.m - 8 p.m free) user and the new user.

When I got BSNL Home 500 plan nearly 1½ year ago I was much very excited but soon it becoming annoying :impissed: to get up at 2 a.m for starting computer and preparing to stuff for download. I wish that i could get a software that automatically do the processes automatically which i have to manually. So here I Goooooooooooooooooo.........:irock:

Aim :How to turn on the Computer automatically @ 2am & prevent being sleepless.

Software Required :
1. Auto PowerOn & ShutDown (awesome software)

2. The System should support Hibernate ( must required)

Procedure
Enable hibernate.. how?????.... read this...
Right click on desktop > goto properties > Screen saver > Power > Power option properties will appear > goto hibernate > ckeck the box of hibernate > Apply > ok

Download & Install the Software and crack it to make full version. ( I hope everybody knows how to crack it and if no :wall: contact me)

Then run Auto PowerOn & ShutDown > Screen will appear > click NEW > New schedule task will screen will appear > Click Daily > START TIME set as 02:00 > click Power on > then Ok
Note :- This software has the talent to get power on after being hibernate, so it means the system be power on automatically :yahoo: Plz :notallowed: don't switch off the CPU Power and modem power.

Now it time to get connected to ur modem via dail up

Through Auto PowerOn & ShutDown software > New > Daily > set time as 02:03 > click Keyboard & Macros In front of it two Dots like .. > click RECORD > Notice screen appears..read it > Ok
Note As soon you click ok do the same which do you to connect ur INTERNET means start> Connect to ...which i do to connect.

As soon u connect press F12 for stopping the record > the software will ask to save the file > save at convenient place say desktop. Disconnect the internet or dial up .Try it again that u have done correct recording by pressing Playback > Again ok

The same way u can Launch ur program or record the stuff whatever u want to download after the Internet is connected make sure the timings r after 02:03 say about 02:05

Shutdown At 08:00

Again New > Start time 08:00 > click shutdown a message will come cancel it to enable shutdown.

Last step :- Hibernate the system
After making all arrangement for downloading it time to make pc into hibernate position.
Goto START > click TURN OFF COMPUTER > Press SHIFT KEY Now u could see HIBERNATE Button instead of STAND BY. Click it and turn off monitor switch & go to sleep.
Plz :notallowed: don't switch off the CPU Power and modem power

In morning u can see the wonder of this Software i.e automatically started the PC > make all arrangement for downloading and then shutdown automatically.:thumbsup:

Note : There might b success at first or may b not so don't be dishearten find causes which makes it failure. Do the process same at ur convenient time and find the cause because this works for me so it should do 4 all

At last It ends the practical :clap: My Intension is to Make aware to new user to use this program that why this much long:imbored:.

Anyways if ways any user still find it difficult feel free to do contact and chat me on yahoo Id - ajjish_85@yahoo.com

If u like post then Dont forget to say thanks to me>>>

Have A Peacefully Night and great morning when ur stuff automatically downloaded.:thumbsup:

how to crack auto start and shutdwn