[Spoiler Alert] Shahrukh Is Not Don

• Thread starter Thread starter i_love_you
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,325
all the female characters in the movie are playing stupid. they think they are are too smart but in the end they are all fooled by the idiocy of the script.i am disappointed by the movie because nothing actually happens in the movie. they just killed all the useless characters and nothing else happens. i really believe a sequel would be made. the hero and the villian are both alive. how can the story end at this point?

There is definitely space for sequel to this 'remake' of Don because Don is alive at the end of the movie. The last few minutes of the movie were interesting. I liked the acting of Priyanka Chopra to a certain extent.

QUOTE(satanicspawn @ Oct 25 2006, 09:36 AM) [snapback]66569[/snapback]
thanx for shairing ur precious knowledge with us
[/b]
Was it directed at me? :blink: 😱

How about not pretending that the alert was placed before the suggestion ? Grow up.[/b]

that alert was added the day the real story of the movie was revealed in the thread. i added it myself. and it was definitely before your comment.

I finally watched Don today & was not too disappointed. It was a tad slow, but still I liked it. If we dont compare with the original & see it as a stand alone movie, maybe it would work out differently. Overall I had give it a 6-6.5/10 which is decent for a remake. The special effects & technical stuff have improved vastly (no where near Hollywood - but still moving in the right direction). So some credit has to be given. Songs were ok too - I liked the new songs main hoon don & aaj ki raat over the remake ones. Boman Irani stands out performance wise - especially from the time it is revealed he is Vardhan. Minus a few scenes, I had give the movie a thumbs up.