[Spoiler Alert] Shahrukh Is Not Don

• Thread starter Thread starter i_love_you
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,315
if the above sentence was grammatically correct, it would have made some real sense.

I don't know whether that is a spoiler, but if so, it should probably be removed.

😀the original don remains the don throughout the movie. the paan khane wala replacement lasts for like 5 minutes and is killed by the real don.de silva is the cop but also the main villian in the movie. he dies too but comes back alive in the end. both don and de silva are alive at the end of the movie. this leaves enough room for a don 2.

shah rukh is the don. boman is de silva. he is also the main villian vardhan something. and both shah rukh and boman survives in the end. the pan khane wala replacement shah rukh khan dies within 10 minutes of his entry. that is the main surprise element in the movie. the original don survives. unlike the original don.

yeah. the credits said that the screenplay is an adaptation of the original don. its not a remake technically.

Wow. I had thought of not watching the movie. But now I think I may see it. What else - Is Priyanka Chopra playing negative role. what about Arjun Rampal - I think people found it hard swallow the twists thats why the reviews aren't that favourable - but I think its cool. What do you say