[Spoiler Alert] Shahrukh Is Not Don

• Thread starter i_love_you
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,110
I

i_love_you

Regular
Movie..Don Shahrukh is not don, he is a police... Real Don = Arjun Rampal Worth Watch :blink:

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
if the above sentence was grammatically correct, it would have made some real sense.

vebk

vebk

Mr. Advocate
ISP
Airtel 8 Mbps 'Unlimited'
I don't know whether that is a spoiler, but if so, it should probably be removed.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
it's not true. :) the movie is umm disappointing. ;)

I

i_love_you

Regular
really tanxx for the info sus..

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
u want to know the story behind the movie? :p

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
:Dthe original don remains the don throughout the movie. the paan khane wala replacement lasts for like 5 minutes and is killed by the real don.de silva is the cop but also the main villian in the movie. he dies too but comes back alive in the end. both don and de silva are alive at the end of the movie. this leaves enough room for a don 2.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
shah rukh is the don. boman is de silva. he is also the main villian vardhan something. and both shah rukh and boman survives in the end. the pan khane wala replacement shah rukh khan dies within 10 minutes of his entry. that is the main surprise element in the movie. the original don survives. unlike the original don.

M

max

Regulars
ISP
MTNL
ahh..cool :) So they have changed the story a bit.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
yeah. the credits said that the screenplay is an adaptation of the original don. its not a remake technically.

mhsabir

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Airtel & Hathway
Wow. I had thought of not watching the movie. But now I think I may see it. What else - Is Priyanka Chopra playing negative role. what about Arjun Rampal - I think people found it hard swallow the twists thats why the reviews aren't that favourable - but I think its cool. What do you say