Splitter.. available in the market?

• Thread starter Thread starter pupudada
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 14,083
Originally posted by jainnaren@Sep 28 2005, 04:31 PM
Yes, There is some problem with BSNL DNS servers.

They dont resolve paypal, either due to some problem or may be intentionally blocked 🙁 .

Regards
[snapback]26548[/snapback]
[/quote]

From what I read somewhere else, the problem is due to the servers not being able to resolve `reverse dns' (sigh wish I knew what all this stuff was) not only Paypal.. try accessing this site...

Code:
http://area-51.severedfisch.com/area-51

Hi one and all

please ignore me for my lack of basic knowledge,
Can someone tell me what is this paypal and dns stuff being discussed here. These sound unfamiliar but I would like to know can anyone enlighten me on this.

Regards,
c.n.s 🙁

DNS=Domain Name Service; Paypal is an organization through which you can transfer money from one country to another (even inter country) 🙂

Originally posted by pupudada@Oct 2 2005, 12:11 AM
DNS=Domain Name Service; Paypal is an organization through which you can transfer money from one country to another (even inter country) 🙂
[snapback]26928[/snapback]
[/quote]

Thank you pupudada.
cheers!

🙂

Splitters are available at lamington road it costs Rs 50 to 75 for the chinese model depending upon the dealeru can mail me at mailprax at yahoo.com for morewith courier it should not cost more than Rs 100u can run the adsl modem direct without a splitter splitter is needed before attaching a telephone - the splitter splits the signal to a lowpass signal for voice after which a telephone should be attached