• Thread starter Thread starter anand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,831

anand

Regulars
ISP
Sify (best of the worst)
Lately there have been two new guys here trying to bring up the subject of hacking the sify client. Isn't that a little suspicious? Perhaps they are trying to get us to reveal what we know. For a while the backroom was visible even if you didn't register. They could have observed the topic titles and wanted to infiltrate the group...

google_singh is banned for a while. and anyways, there is not going to be anything discussed here that should not be known to sify anyways. if their network is insecure, they oughta know it.reverse engineered clients is something else. sify would be updating the client regularly... so constant updates would be required.

For a while the backroom was visible even if you didn't register. They could have observed the topic titles and wanted to infiltrate the group...[/b]
--anand

:lol: And I think they read about my discovery about the Reverse Engineering site http://forum.seo4india.com/index.php?showtopic=300 and leaked it out of the backroom.

But really, these guys aren't evil hackers 🙂. They are creating an alternative client. And the word hacking actually means knowing how systems and programs work, not figuring out ways to get someone else's p@$$word or robbing Sify of its revenue. That would be cracking. It's just popular culture that has made hackers seem evil and referred to them when what they are talking about is crackers. So when we talk about hacking the Sify Client what we mean is reverse engineering it only.

And don't worry. What we know till now isn't anything new we have created on this site. It's already available for all to see on www.indiasec.com and all the alternative client creators are taking their guidance from there only 😉

If there was some constructive reason behind hackin (be it related to ne XYZ thing) i wud have supported the view.But doin things just to bother others, for no positive goal, is wat i strictly condemn.Information is dangerous, so try not to reveal it to unhealthy minds.

And causing harm to others using computers is actually "Cracking" 🙂

I wish other companies were wise enuff to hire hackers to ruine Sify Broadband completely so that they cud provide somethin better 😛

hackers wuld die tryin to hack down sify netwrks. they wont be able to connect to ther servers,lol 😛

U have no idea ultra vires.....u seem to be from Sify, coz there r undless vulnerbilities in their network 😛U cannot reach their server from local lan, but u can surely screw them wen u'll route ur stuff from the internet 😛

CORRECTION ! ! !I said u cannot reach thru local lan....correction is, u can reach them thru local lan but chances of gettin caught r high...so its not adviseble 😛

:angry: there are edit buttons to correct posts. don't try to increase your post count by double posting everywhere. or i would have to put on my moderator's boot. B)

lol, surjeet i meant they suffer a lot of downtime, not that we cant ping them thru lan, nad lemme tell ya there securtiy is sh*t, and there is a simple little progy that lets ur request p@$$ through the server's of CTO to the stupid sam server's lol. tried it but culdnt find anythin intrestin to do there except ther SMTP server ,lol , telnet rulzzzzzzzzzz