SpiderMan 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Lokesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 5,702
dying for the torrent??? 😉 :lol:

Listen to dis...Spiderman 3 is being dubbed in "BHOJPURI" for 3 crores n will be named as "Spider Manwa" :blink:

^^^ are u kidding? or are you serious? :blink: :blink:

QUOTE(coolbuddy_79 @ Apr 6 2007, 11:54 PM) [snapback]86477[/snapback]
dying for the torrent??? 😉 :lol:[/b]
this movie is worth to see in the theatre. this is from a guy who hardly goes to the theatre. 🙂 (even watched 300 at home 😛)

saw on cnn-ibn a little bhojpuri version. it sucks!!!! what were they thinking?

QUOTE(viralbug @ Apr 8 2007, 01:04 PM) [snapback]86692[/snapback]
this movie is worth to see in the theatre. this is from a guy who hardly goes to the theatre. 🙂 (even watched 300 at home 😛)[/b]

same here 😛

but having a decent setup at home is not bad either...man, i recently went to PVR saket...the seat in Audi 2 r so cramped!!! :huh: :blink: watching at home is far comfortable than that...

i usually go to waves noida since its close to mah place 😀, the seats r good n so is the crowd 😉, spiderman3 definitely deserves a viewing at waves

i was at waves yesterday. being a holiday. i could not get tickets. hate it when it happens.

So, according yo you guys which is the best theater in the the NCR region ?

tough question. srs in gurgaon has nice seats. and you can be pretty sure that you would get seats no matter which day which show you want to watch.i loved the seat at waves in ghaziabad. but of course... i have been left standing with no tickets available at the counter multiple times. never been to imax.