i bet 2 billion if tobey maguire is going to appear in this flick.

Without the pandemic, I would have said 2 billion easily regardless of Tobey being there or not. Nostalgia is packed to the core in this and that itself would bring in some moola.

Reactions: SVK

"I can promise you those are not my forearms," Cox confirms exclusively with ComicBook.com. "I hadn't heard those rumors, but it's certainly not with my Daredevil. I'm not involved in it," Cox told us last spring. "If that's true, it's not with me. It's with another actor."

“I understand why people are freaking out about the concept of that because I’m a fan as well. You can’t help but imagine scenes and moments of ‘Oh, my God, how fucking cool would it be if they did that?’” he says. “But it’s important for me to say on the record that this is not something I’m aware I am involved in. But I know I’m not going to be able to say anything that will convince anyone that I don’t know what’s happening. No matter what I say, I’m fucked. It’s either going to be really disappointing for people or it’s going to be really exciting.”

Andrew Garfield says he is not in Spider-man: No Way Home.

Hollywood takes appearance of stars in any movies very seriously 😀
In Bollywood any star appears in other star's movies (SRK-Salman, Ajay-Sanjay, Amir-Ranbir etc) if they don't have any quarrel between them 😀

I am pretty sure it's the same in Hollywood as well. lol

I am reminded of Game of Thrones, where Cersei and Bronn never had any scenes together because they went through a bad breakup in real life, so they got it added in their contracts that they would never be in a room or a scene together.

• LOL
Reactions: SVK
8yLqNzY.webp
yVPhoxt.webp

"We were all treating [No Way Home] as the end of a franchise, let's say," he adds. "I think if we were lucky enough to dive into these characters again, you'd be seeing a very different version. It would no longer be the Homecoming trilogy. We would give it some time and try to build something different and tonally change the films. Whether that happens or not, I don't know. But we were definitely treating [No Way Home] like it was coming to an end, and it felt like it."

Looks like this is the last Spider-man movie for a while then?

I think marvel will do something to get it back for sure , Disney has money and needs more money so spidey is only solution