Spice Stellar: 5-inch, Android 4.0 phone @ Rs 12K

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,471
Post Deleted

Spice Stellar Craze now available for Rs. 6,599

Spice's ICS-capable Stellar Craze smartphone is now available for purchase for Rs. 6,599 on Saholic.com. The e-commerce website is currently offering a free recharge worth Rs.300 for prepaid users or Rs.300 for DTH users, along with the Stellar Craze.

Stellar Craze and Stellar Horizon have been two of Spice's eagerly awaited smartphones. Recently, there were reports about shipment delays affecting the availability of the smartphones. In a report published by Tech2.com in early July, we had anticipated that the phone would be available in the market at the latest by the end of July. The Spice Stellar Craze smartphone sports a 3.5-inch touchscreen, and is powered by an 800 MHz Snapdragon S1 processor with 200MHz GPU. The device runs Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) but is upgradeable to Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).

The 5" Horizon is still awaiting a launch, after a further delay.

And finally..

http://www.androidos.in/2012/10/spice-stellar-horizon-now-available-for-inr-12499/#more-34453

Spice Stellar Horizon joins Micromax Superfone Canvas, iBall Andi 5c in the budget phablet segment. Stellar Horizon features Android 4.0, 1GHz dual core Mediatek processor, 512MB RAM and 5MP camera.

The 5-inch display on-board comes with WVGA resolution, and other specs include dual-SIM connectivity, 0.3MP front camera, 2GB of user storage, 2400 mAh battery and microSD card slot.

Not really... The current "smartphone" (Xperia X10 mini) is being used as a dumbphone by me... So, unless I see myself using the "smartphone" features more, I wont be getting one...