Speeds not doubled yet !!

zarz_123

ISP
bsnl dataone
As per the new plans my original Plan of ul 750 should be getting 1mbps upto 6gb but in 3 months my speed has not increased. After repeated complain i get "saar your plan has crossed 6gb so u are not getting" How will my plan 6gb on 1st march,1st april ,1st may itself. Is there ANYTHING i can do?i AM PAYING FULL 750 SINCE THREE MONTHS but my plan has not changed. The people on phone keep teaching me whats what. i know all that stuff already lol. Is there anyone else who has the same problem?BSNL - Gujarat circle.

pomanup

Regular
ISP
Jio
If you couldn't crack it in 3 months, there's no other option now ( Oh wait, go kill yourself ). Just Kidding!:tickledpink:

Piyush Chandra

Curious!
ISP
BSNL-DSL
ryt..!! there no point of complaning on phone. just rush to the bsnl office and talk to the officials. thats the only way. else u would just keep waiting for that spped to pump upto 125KBPS

rj27

Net Addict
ISP
Bsnl
Yeh, it's bsnl in the end.On the other hand, since April 15, I am getting continuous 1 Mbps all the time on the same plan, no FUP for me.(Total usage for April - 68 Gb in whatever time I get after my job :TV:)

Piyush Chandra

Curious!
ISP
BSNL-DSL
Yeh, it's bsnl in the end.

On the other hand, since April 15, I am getting continuous 1 Mbps all the time on the same plan, no FUP for me.(Total usage for April - 68 Gb in whatever time I get after my job :TV:)

Thats great! seems like the servers at bsnl are not programmed to reboot automatically when u reach 6gb for ur user account. so u might get 1mbps continous till they actually pay attention..which i guess is impossible. congratz...!!

somenormalguy

ISP
bsnl 625 combo
i have increased speed in punjab.. 512kbps until 4gb with 625 plan..but speed is reduced after 4 gb..even if you dont turn off modem..but ip remains same i.e 117.xx.xxx.xxx rangeso i guess bsnl found a way to reduce speed without changing to 59.xx.xxx.xxx range